Media Mackenzie Dern poses with the Brazilian Flag on UFC's IG

Maybe Dern becomes the rousimar palhares of wmma - and division s contenders better drill that to nausea cause knee bars nastiest sub . Mackenzie will take that leg home. Until Saturday night- really didnt give Dern a shot to win title ( her stand up still a bit awkward but getting better), but she locks up heel or gets her squeeze on in position, most women will tap and the gals are more flexible but Dern textbooks u , game over.

She has one of the fakest accents ive seen man. I say that as someone that is Billingual and learned English second.

I can read, talk, and write both languages with no accent. This chick trying to get Brazilian fans lmao
This

I speak multiple languages as well- totally different dialect.

The accents do not overlap.

Honestly it can never happen

I’ve known Americans living overseas for 20-30 years and they have 0 chance in accent

just giving a small benefit of the doubt to the guys who argue that there can be some sort of moderate linguistic change

1. Are you a linguist?
2. Who the eff cares

She has one of the fakest accents ive seen man. I say that as someone that is Billingual and learned English second.

I can read, talk, and write both languages with no accent. This chick trying to get Brazilian fans lmao

I think its just simply she identifies as being brazilian....so she wants to sound like a brazilian who just learned a little bit of english...like many brazilian fighters do...but those fighters were speaking their native language all their life and just learned some english to get over more for american fans...something aldo never did...or a few others.

cain and Tito would rep the Mexican flag and no one went nuts... who gives a shit.
Bullshit, people (sherdog especially) would not stop bitching about Cain's tattoo and the fact that he's from Arizona (whenever being Mexican was brought up).

She is a good looking girl. It's a shame that she has a weird accent. She would be marketable in both countries if she just maintained her American accent. I have friends in Germany that are half German and half American, but have both American and German accents when they speak their respective languages.

Bullshit, people (sherdog especially) would not stop bitching about Cain's tattoo and the fact that he's from Arizona (whenever being Mexican was brought up).

I think people were more "upset" about cain's "brown pride" tattoo. not the flag. whether right or wrong

Oh the triggering, such triggering
Magnificent, eternal triggering
You bless us

I've had conversations with linguists who disagree.

Pretty much everyone who is upset about it is an amateur, but people that know language think it's possible.

Especially if she isn't particularly good at language to begin with, and is completely immersed in Brazilian language and culture.

I mean, it's unusual, but it's not impossible. If everyone you speak to on a daily basis talks like that, you might start talking like that too.

Dude she literally forgot how to speak English, apparently. She doesn't do interviews without a translator. That's not right. Something is wrong there lol.

Back