Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Is that the world record for teen? And she is not even a powerlifter (wanting to do weightlifting). She's in the 9th grade. How is it possible for a girl?

Also she’s very fat. It helps with lifting. I know from experience.

Is that the world record for teen? And she is not even a powerlifter (wanting to do weightlifting). She's in the 9th grade. How is it possible for a girl?

th (23).jpg

Also she’s very fat. It helps with lifting. I know from experience.
I don't know of any fat females that can bench 335 with such ease at any age. How much can Becca Swanson bench unsuited?

Regardless, this is phenomenal for a teenage girl and we should channel her talent to finally winning a weightlifting gold.

Strong. Here's another video of an impressive female lifter. She's on track to become the GOAT.
[YT]

Strong. Here's another video of an impressive female lifter. She's on track to become the GOAT.
[YT]

She's a well known powerlifter. With steroids, it is possible for other girls to achieve this. Also she benches about 250 lbs which is far less.

She's a well known powerlifter. With steroids, it is possible for other girls to achieve this. Also she benches about 250 lbs which is far less.
She just benched an easy 260 paused bench. Name another natty female lifter squatting 570, benching 260+, and deadlifting 600.

She just benched an easy 260 paused bench. Name another natty female lifter squatting 570, benching 260+, and deadlifting 600.

Deadlift 600 lbs doesn't count unless it is done in competition. Her last competition deadlift was 540 lbs in October 2018. Her total was 1305 lbs. A lot of 148 pound lifters have done more than that. She weighs 181 lbs in competition. She's still a great lifter.

But this chick Mahailya Reeves is something else with almost 500 lbs squat. She benched press 315 lbs 100% RAW when she was 14 (in 8th grade) and 335 lbs when she is 15. It is just unbelievable. Name any 14 year old boy that can bench press close to that.

Deadlift 600 lbs doesn't count unless it is done in competition. Her last competition deadlift was 540 lbs in October 2018. Her total was 1305 lbs. A lot of 148 pound lifters have done more than that. She weighs 181 lbs in competition. She's still a great lifter.

But this chick Mahailya Reeves is something else with almost 500 lbs squat. She benched press 315 lbs 100% RAW when she was 14 (in 8th grade) and 335 lbs when she is 15. It is just unbelievable. Name any 14 year old boy that can bench press close to that.
Wut? Ok, then the 335 doesn't count, it wasn't done in competition (those thspa things dont count) Also, amanda lifts in the 84kg weightclass and weighs around 83kg. I said there are no natty lifters that can touch her numbers. I'm guessing you don't follow powerlifting much?

I'm not saying the lift isn't impressive, but like deadshot said that chick is huge. I'm guessing she's around 300lbs.

Oh here you go, 14 year old boy benches 320. Came up on first page when I searched for "14 year old bench." Any more questions professor?
[Yt]

Wut? Ok, then the 335 doesn't count, it wasn't done in competition (those thspa things dont count) Also, amanda lifts in the 84kg weightclass and weighs around 83kg. I said there are no natty lifters that can touch her numbers. I'm guessing you don't follow powerlifting much?

I'm not comparing Mahailya Reeves with Amanda. What Mahailya achieved at 14, anyone can't think of. Benching 325 lbs RAW.

How is it possible for a girl?

Ridiculous talent, hard training and likely some russian supplements, obviously.
But I suspect we'll need to adjust our notion of what women are capable of, strength-wise. There will always be a wide genetic gap between males and females, but with women breaking records by left and right the last few years it looks like it might not be quite as wide as what used to be toted.

Watch real Stefanie Cohen powerlifting time code 4:07

Fantastic and it looked easy for her. Way to go!!

Ridiculous talent, hard training and likely some russian supplements, obviously.
But I suspect we'll need to adjust our notion of what women are capable of, strength-wise. There will always be a wide genetic gap between males and females, but with women breaking records by left and right the last few years it looks like it might not be quite as wide as what used to be toted.

She is drug free. Why do you think a 14 year old girl, who just started training a year ago, would take steroids?

Back