Social Maher goes after Democratic Led California For Its High-Handed Regulations

Its a huge issue in my hometown because the powers that be are steadily working to reroute all our water from the Sacramento Delta River all the way down to those douchebags in Los Angeles
It really sucks to see whats happening to this once glorious state , especially my beloved Bay Area(RIP)

Bill maher criticized California on Friday for being the most heavily-regulated state in the nation yet failing to properly enforce laws that protect the state’s water resources.

“We are the most regulated state in the nation with more than 395,000 regulatory restrictions,” Maher said on “Real Time With Bill Maher.” “It is a constant nightmare of inspectors and permits and fees. In this state, if you get to your car 10 seconds after the parking meter expires, it’s already gone and you’ll never see it again.”

Maher went on to say that Californiahas rules about “every nitpicky thing you can imagine,” including not being able to climb a tree or fly a kite in parks in Beverly Hills

But for 30 years Nestle took water out of the San Bernardino National Forest under a permit that expired in 1988 and Coca Cola is somehow allowed to take water from municipal water supplies, stick it in bottles, and sell it back to the taxpayers who own the water to begin with,” he continued.

“For a state that just loves to be up everybody’s **s all the time, water management might be a better place to direct that instinct,” Maher added. “When it comes to regulations, either go big or go home or I’m going to find a new home because my house is one gender reveal party away from burning down while I’m asleep.”

Lol he's right.

So.. how do Californians feel about their so not currently wonderful state ?

Now after hearing all this stuff about California, I will never go near that state. Everyone who lives there is complaining, even celebrities, Joe Rogan, Bill Maher, the rich, the poor...even this guy lays it out....

Now after hearing all this stuff about California, I will never go near that state. Everyone who lives there is complaining, even celebrities, Joe Rogan, Bill Maher, the rich, the poor...even this guy lays it out....

California weather is GOAT, however if you’re not lucky enough to live in the affluent areas, traffic will prevent you from enjoying said weather.
IMO, the weather is a tad overrated, I value the ability to enjoy life above weather. During the lockdown, we couldn’t do anything, going to a few states was an absolute pleasure. I’m doing good here, moving might not make the most sense….. but I’m looking either way to feel my options. Not convinced I should raise my kids here, really don’t want to sell off my prime property. As for the homeless, it’s a real problem spreading to the suburbs. Downtown is laughable, miles of homeless in every direction. It exploded out of nowhere, nobody should travel to the main city, total trash. Newsom needs to be recalled, not working out

Please stay in California you nuts, and by nuts I mean uber progressives retards

I'm fucking mirin' that dudes thighs.

Last time I saw him talking about Cali (a few years ago), he was bragging about it and calling every other state dumb.

like every other state doesnt have a ton a bullshit regulations as well. Yall are talkin about texas like they wont lock you up for having a bag of mushrooms or something harmless like that.

like every other state doesnt have a ton a bullshit regulations as well. Yall are talkin about texas like they wont lock you up for having a bag of mushrooms or something harmless like that.

Don't go to Texas if you have a bag of mushrooms.

<{danayeah}>

<Fedor23>

Maher has turned into a full blown shitlib but surprisingly he still gets things right from time to time.

I was born and raised in California. I have property outside the state and will likely bail once I have dealt with my company being sold. It's too hard to run it remotely at this time even though it's all about data, metrics, software IP, and now sensors.

The regulations and selective enforcement is insane. They are now allowing everyone to build second homes on their R1 properties. Parking is going to become a premium even moreso than it is now and decent neighborhoods are going to turn to shit.

"I don't golf but I like golf courses because they keep douchey white people of the street"

That was kinda uncalled for.

It is the California government. You and your almonds are safe.

Reminds me of when living in Illinois. Every one complained about how much water it took to create cron ethanol. Ethanol production was using up all the ground water. Ethanol isn't green many green figure heads would say. Yet corn ethanol production continues to grow.

It’s a shell game for Congressional people to call themselves Earth friendly. I’ve worked in many Ethanol plants in my time.

I was born and raised in California. I have property outside the state and will likely bail once I have dealt with my company being sold. It's too hard to run it remotely at this time even though it's all about data, metrics, software IP, and now sensors.

The regulations and selective enforcement is insane. They are now allowing everyone to build second homes on their R1 properties. Parking is going to become a premium even moreso than it is now and decent neighborhoods are going to turn to shit.
Traffic gonna get worse, by neighbor just turned his Single unit into a multi unit with minor modifications. Seems like a nice deal for homeowners, but now there’s like five cars next door, and in front of my house……

Traffic gonna get worse, by neighbor just turned his Single unit into a multi unit with minor modifications. Seems like a nice deal for homeowners, but now there’s like five cars next door, and in front of my house……

Yep. One of the common determinations of home value is how many cars are parked in the neighborhood. Drive through Garden Grove and try and find a parking spot in their neighborhoods where they cram people in the houses... that's how it's going to become throughout the state.

Back