Makhachev vs. Moisés PBP

Stoltzfus seems intelligent and can likely gameplan well.. Vieira better not think he needs to stand and be less aggressive to go 3.. or he could get hit and lose rounds.. on fav, ugh

have huge parlay hinging on vieira winning as well as fight doesn't go distance and he has PTSD from last fight didn't shoot a single takedown. OMFG

Jab baby, jab.. Vieira gassing, tough 3rd coming

Big big cash on viera ml itd and fdngtd

didn’t think he would not wrestle at all until rd 3 but after seeing everything unfold I thought he’d take it to the ground to end the fight

Had Rodolfo sub to close a few parlays, honestly didn't think it would come in, made a fair bit of money betting his sub line but I doubt I'll bet him again

That said he was impressive how he locked that sub in so quick but before that he didn't look great imo

I took fight goes the distance and immediately regret it, lol.

So far, Tate is looking right around a -200 favorite.

Hopefully Moises worked his lead hand and in/out footwork, nothing less beats Makhachev imo

Mistake taking Makhachev to the ground... too strong and is overdue to bring in Khabib ground n pound

Last edited:
Man I called that one right saying both o2.5 and u4.5 may have value. Islam doesn't rush anything, but 25 minutes is just too long to have that guy smothering you before you wilt and/or make a mistake.

Man I called that one right saying both o2.5 and u4.5 may have value. Islam doesn't rush anything, but 25 minutes is just too long to have that guy smothering you before you wilt and/or make a mistake.
Good read,was on the same line of thinking,cashed in on 4th round finish and 4th round sub

Back