Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

Something doesn't make sense. Why would a cute 19 year old black girl agree to go on a date with this huge white aryan nation serial killer looking dude? I know kids make mistakes but this is bonkers. I hope he dies the same way Dahmer did.

Something doesn't make sense. Why would a cute 19 year old black girl agree to go on a date with this huge white aryan nation serial killer looking dude? I know kids make mistakes but this is bonkers. I hope he dies the same way Dahmer did.
Any woman can get that tundra fever.

It is very weird though...

His pic reminds me of that Kyler dude from Beavis and Butt-Head. Just missing the forehead tattoo.

That's right because in the minds of people like you, only one race is genetically predisposed to violent crime.

Everyone else should be treated and judged on their actions as individuals and not as members of a race.

Please don't bring that color blind rhetoric into this. That's extremely racist

Sad, and how fucked up is that. A 33 year old due finds a chick almost half his age to date him; you should count that as a wonderful win and be happy, you alleged nutcase. If he survives through trial instead of finding a way to off himself it will be interesting to learn what the motive was.
Motive is likely he was a sick twisted man that enjoyed cutting up and torturing people. He did it for fun.

A lot of these people start with animals as a kid and move up from there. Maybe this was his first one, maybe not. Glad he got caught, he would not have stopped.

Motive is likely he was a sick twisted man that enjoyed cutting up and torturing people. He did it for fun.

A lot of these people start with animals as a kid and move up from there. Maybe this was his first one, maybe not. Glad he got caught, he would not have stopped.
Likely, but I prefer not to make assumptions based upon likely if more certainty is possible. I will wait and see.

Back