Crime Man punches female nurse in the face multiple times for vaccinating his wife.

Im not defending this action whatsoever but it does say to administer an injection w/o patient consent is “assault w/great bodily harm”

So if that happen, best way to defend from assault is counter-assault?

Now who do you think was the patient in this particular incident? The wife who got the jab or the husband who punched the nurse.

The security in Canadian pharmacies sounds lackluster, eh?

Im not defending this action whatsoever but it does say to administer an injection w/o patient consent is “assault w/great bodily harm”

So if that happen, best way to defend from assault is counter-assault?
the husband wasnt the patient, the wife consented. the husband was angry he didnt say she could get vaccinated..

How do they not have any photos or footage in a pharmacy, and they're "calling on the public to track him down" with only a vague description?
If they don’t have cameras. That pharmacy is now going to be the target of some robberies.

seems like an odd story to be fair.

What does he mean "vaccinated his wife without approval, without his consent,”

As in like, wife was unconscious from a car accident and they vaccinated her?

Or that his wife didn't have HIS permission to get vaccinated when she wanted it for herself?

That's a fucking abusive control freak. I hope he gets max sentence for the assault on the nurse, because what's going on at home is most likely far worse.

Last edited:
What does he mean "vaccinated his wife without approval, without his consent,”

As in like, wife was unconscious from a car accident and they vaccinated her?

Or that his wife didn't have HIS permission to get vaccinated?

That's a fucking abusive control freak. I hope he gets max sentence for the assault on the nurse, because what's going on at home is most likely far worse.
the wife went there on her own accord to get vaccinated and gave consent.

he didnt like that and didnt approve it..

he is fucked in the head. imagine how he treats his wife at home, as you said. she would literally be treated like a slave..

Oh my god. That's so much worse than the woman who got punched in the face walking to the grocery store yesterday.

You only care about this story because of the optics. If this wasn't about vaccines nobody would care.

So what you're saying is the story is more interesting because the context surrounding the story... interesting take.

How do they not have any photos or footage in a pharmacy, and they're "calling on the public to track him down" with only a vague description?

Yeah a tattoo of a cross on the right hand is extremely vague how will they ever find him with that description among the thousands who have them and who have wives that were vaccinated by that particular nurse?

Dum dum dum dum dum.

Last edited:
Yeah a tattoo of a cross on the right hand is extremely vague how will they ever find him with that description among the thousands who have them?

Dum dum dum dum dum.
still though, allegedly a store not having any cctv in 2021 is weird.

People get punched in the face everyday. You guys only care because it was over vaccines.

With that said if hos wife willingly went there to get vax'd then thats between him and his wife not the pharmacy. If for some reason his wife got vax'd without her approval then those nurses deserve all the right hooks one can throw.

lol You are completely deranged.
It is your anti-vaxx bullshit politics that is fueling this incredibly stupid statement.

A man that punched a female nurse in the face for just about any reason would've caused the same reaction. That it's over a vaccine is just the retarded cherry on top, but the cake is most definitly a man punching a female nurse in the face multiple times.

You'd be surprised how often nurses close to the field (ER) get attacked or nearly attacked. I can't even count the dozens of times me and the other male nurses de-escalated a situation where it appeared that a female nurse or another male nurse was going to be battered because someone was unhappy with their care, what the doctor ordered, etc.

Scary as shit
Happened on the evening of Thanksgiving in 2007 when I ended in the ER after taking a massive cocktail of different drugs (I was going through major depression and drug issues at the time). Proceeded to attack both a nurse and a doctor which I don't remember even doing. Police were there for something else and I was given the choice of being arrested for a felony and going to jail or spend time in a psych facility. I chose the latter and when I was somewhat coherent I apologized over and over for what I did. One of the lowest moments in my entire life. Spent two weeks in a psych facility in NYC followed by outpatient psych rehab and outpatient drug rehab. Had slip ups here and there and finally didn't get fully clean from heroin until early 2014. 7 years and counting now :D

Happened on the evening of Thanksgiving in 2007 when I ended in the ER after taking a massive cocktail of different drugs (I was going through major depression and drug issues at the time). Proceeded to attack both a nurse and a doctor which I don't remember even doing. Police were there for something else and I was given the choice of being arrested for a felony and going to jail or spend time in a psych facility. I chose the latter and when I was somewhat coherent I apologized over and over for what I did. One of the lowest moments in my entire life. Spent two weeks in a psych facility in NYC followed by outpatient psych rehab and outpatient drug rehab. Had slip ups here and there and finally didn't get fully clean from heroin until early 2014. 7 years and counting now :D
you, sir. are a living legend. i really am so happy for you. and i am sure you know i am.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back