Crime Man punches female nurse in the face multiple times for vaccinating his wife.

Whoever you describing isn't Canadian and must be deported immediately
Word. He didn't even say that he was sorry.

justin-trudeau-1-11.png

Well, well, well. I see Quebec is trying to out-Alberta us Albertans, touche. Now the ball is in our court.

Lol has this pandemic physcologically broken down people to this point ? Jesus christ . I can't fathom ever wanting to do something like this.

My money is on native is why they are hiding his name. They are extremely abusive more than any demo and don't like white mans medicine. Of course I could be wrong but since they are making me guess without a description or name when cameras are everywhere not to mention you have his wife's name.

PART 1: FEDERAL GOVT HHS WHISTLEBLOWER GOES PUBLIC WITH SECRET RECORDINGS "VACCINE IS FULL OF SH*T..

Before and after Photos of nurse needed to make judgement..

Yeah, not surprised a guy like you thinks there is some sort of "acceptable" level of violence men can use against women.

"If she has no swelling and no bleeding it's fairplay."

Good ole traditional, conservative family values.

This is a scumbag who punched a female healthcare worker in the face multiple times and knocked her to the ground, so it is fairly safe to say the reasoning he would give for the need for him to give consent is all kinds of crazy.
His wife also did not give up his name to law enforcement, so she is probably in fear of reprisals from him also.
<TrumpWrong1>They don't know who the wife is either.

Happened on the evening of Thanksgiving in 2007 when I ended in the ER after taking a massive cocktail of different drugs (I was going through major depression and drug issues at the time). Proceeded to attack both a nurse and a doctor which I don't remember even doing. Police were there for something else and I was given the choice of being arrested for a felony and going to jail or spend time in a psych facility. I chose the latter and when I was somewhat coherent I apologized over and over for what I did. One of the lowest moments in my entire life. Spent two weeks in a psych facility in NYC followed by outpatient psych rehab and outpatient drug rehab. Had slip ups here and there and finally didn't get fully clean from heroin until early 2014. 7 years and counting now :D

good for you my man. I never held it against people going through psych issues or even drug/alcohol related stuff. unfortunately there's a lot of entitled assholes out there that do it just because they're ghetto and entitled

happy for you man. I'm in sobriety myself and it's a rough transition early on.

Happened on the evening of Thanksgiving in 2007 when I ended in the ER after taking a massive cocktail of different drugs (I was going through major depression and drug issues at the time). Proceeded to attack both a nurse and a doctor which I don't remember even doing. Police were there for something else and I was given the choice of being arrested for a felony and going to jail or spend time in a psych facility. I chose the latter and when I was somewhat coherent I apologized over and over for what I did. One of the lowest moments in my entire life. Spent two weeks in a psych facility in NYC followed by outpatient psych rehab and outpatient drug rehab. Had slip ups here and there and finally didn't get fully clean from heroin until early 2014. 7 years and counting now :D
Pretty brave share. Good on you for making changes.

On topic, if the facts are as presented in the OP then this is despicable.

People get punched in the face everyday. You guys only care because it was over vaccines.

With that said if hos wife willingly went there to get vax'd then thats between him and his wife not the pharmacy. If for some reason his wife got vax'd without her approval then those nurses deserve all the right hooks one can throw.
You're a fucking degenerate scumbag. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

My money is on native is why they are hiding his name. They are extremely abusive more than any demo and don't like white mans medicine. Of course I could be wrong but since they are making me guess without a description or name when cameras are everywhere not to mention you have his wife's name.
i’d love for you to explain in any possible way how this isn’t racist. why would this literally even cross your mind?

Back