Crime Man who refused mask at Wells Fargo Bank, waited til Managers shift end to attack him in parking lot

I don't see how scapegoating a group of people is the responsible thing to do. Telling the truth and being as transparent and honest as possible would be much more effective. The scapegoating, demonizing and dehumanizing of people who are reluctant to get vaccinated only makes the push for vaccines look like there is a sinister agenda at play. If the vaccines are harmless, then why does the government and the media have to rely on scapegoating and demonizing a group of people?

You're not going to find a home for reason here. A lot of these guys just seem to have very, very strong authoritarian leanings that they're not aware they have.
It's obvious that the communications tactics used to get people to mask up or gt vaccinated are more likely to have the opposite effect (and also more likely to make events like that in the OP more common). But these are not people who care about that. They care about telling other people what to do.

You can tell by the way they say things like "the government's mandating nothing" when it's clear that state and private actors are combining resources to ensure that life is unlivable without following "mandated" behaviour.
They're the same people who ignore Fauci's flexible "integrity", because it was hidden behind plauisibly deniable disingenuousness, and who are quite happy to see freedom of speech be eroded, because they think that free speech need not be protected from private entities who own public spaces.

Again, they have strongly authoritarian sympathies. You're not going to easily get around that with words.
Which is why less grounded people pick fights with bank managers.

Last edited:
What does a "mandate" mean to you?
It means if you work at a business that has employees over 100, you are required to get vaccinated. It means that business, airlines and gov. agencies can deny you service if you aren't vaccinated. A person doesn't have a right to force business and government to serve them.

This dude seems like a retard, but he doesn't represent all people that don't want the vaccine or don't want to wear masks.

At least they aren’t stabbing and shooting each other, a good ol fist fight

Well people that work in banks can be complete dickheads. That being said, the individual in question, is in the wrong here and should be in the psych ward and rehabilitated after 5-10 years.

Every new month brings more restrictions than the month before it. Whatever your strategy is obviously isn't working.
I know. But violence will only be thrown in our faces and allow them more crap downs on freedom

This dude seems like a retard, but he doesn't represent all people that don't want the vaccine or don't want to wear masks.

The problem is that the corporate media will work damn hard to make sure these types of incidents are known and manipulated to look like it does represent the average vaccine hesitant individual. We don't even know the entire story of what happened, but the guy wasn't wearing a mask so it is good enough for the media to use as a story to scapegoat so-called anti-vaxers.

Last edited:
Give this crazy 15 years for hate crime

Or just hang him

Will he ever go on to be a good citizen? Bet he commits crime again

"Joe Biden's fascist America is pushing decent, solid, law abiding Christian conservative citizens OVER THE EDGE! That's how evil the left and this administration are." :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is messed up, whats wrong with this man?

A customer who refused to wear a mask in a Wells Fargo bank waited in the parking lot to violently ambush the manager at the end of his shift, report says

• A bank manager offered him a spare mask to wear, but the man reportedly became aggressive.
    • At the end of the bank manager's shift, The Tribune reported that he was ambushed by his client in the parking lot.
A bank manager at a Wells Fargo in California was beaten after his shift ended by a client who refused to wear a face mask, according to The San Luis Obispo Tribune.

An unnamed man, who is described as being in his mid-40s and bald, walked into the Grover Beach bank on September 3 and "responded aggressively" after being told to put on a mask, The Tribune reported.

The bank manager, who The Tribune referred to as "A" to protect his identity, offered him a mask to wear but the man reportedly became even more hostile and started rummaging through drawers in the bank's lobby.

When A, who is Hispanic, threatened to call the police, the local media outlet reported that he was then called a racist slur by the unmasked man.

"I better not catch you outside," the man reportedly said to A.

At the end of A's shift, at around 5.30 pm, The Tribune reported that the man showed up in the Wells Fargo parking lot, grabbed the bank manager, and pushed him towards a wall.

"I'm starting to gather myself a bit, and I realize I'm under attack," A recalled.

The two men began to fight, and A said he tried to choke the aggressive client, according to the local media outlet.

Meanwhile, a coworker called the police and the man fled.

According to The Tribune, A suffered a concussion and lacerations to the head, hand, and face. He has not returned to work since the incident.

In a statement to The Tribune, Grover Beach Police Chief John Peters confirmed a report filed regarding a battery and hate crime in the Wells Fargo parking lot.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/customer-refused-wear-mask-wells-120007818.html

Dang . . . don't do stupid stuff like this people . . . throw the book at this guy.

I'm on public transportation all the time. Black people (Biden voters) are the most likely demographic to not wear a mask...wear it properly....or even possess one when they show up. I suspect they are most likely to be antivaxxers as well

I am in Detroit and the black population here are overwhelmingly the mask wearers. Even if they have a vaccine.

Unfortunately, retail and customer facing jobs are always going to be plagued by crazies, and the crazies are all riling each other up lately.

Lmao.. Some ppl got alot of time on their hands

Wear your worthless little mask then, I personally don't give a fk. You'll be "safe". Don't tell me what to do tho.

I don't wear a mask to make myself safe, that's not even the point of wearing one - not that I'm surprised you still haven't been able to figure that out yet.

Apparently nobody could make you go to school either.

Back