International Manhunt in Belgium

Actually most european countries send troops on international missions:
This is what I found on wiki about Finland btw
The number of people and material is so low, its probably never mentioned in the press.

International operations Finland is participating in by deploying military units (personnel strength in parenthesis):[29][30]

Other international operations Finland is participating in with staff personnel, military observers and similar (personnel strength in parenthesis):[29][30]

They are there but they dont do anything really.Know a lot of people who have been down under.

Mainly civilian support stuff like medical trade guys etc

So uh this guy is still on the loose and no trace?

I know nothing about Belgium Nazis, but wording like this is suspect:

"opposition to Covid restrictions and vaccines often coincided with glorification of violence and race hate."

What's his far-right connection, aside from opposition to lockdowns and vaccine passports?

Guess it's real hard to find a sniper who doesn't want to be found...

So uh this guy is still on the loose and no trace?
Yes.
I know nothing about Belgium Nazis, but wording like this is suspect:

"opposition to Covid restrictions and vaccines often coincided with glorification of violence and race hate."

What's his far-right connection, aside from opposition to lockdowns and vaccine passports?
He is a member of the (new) Flemish legion, a neo-nazi group, and he gave them training.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57168576

Apparently, our suspect is a former sniper in the military. He's armed and supposedly even has rocket launchers.

The political angle here is that he's apparently a far right extremist who is also on a terrorist watchlist.

UPDATE:

He's still on the run. He has been "spotted" by an elementary schoolkid in a small town in Belgium.

Apparently he boobie trapped his cars to blow up the cops that would've opened the door.

Is Belgium known for it's easy access to rocket launchers?

Is Belgium known for it's easy access to rocket launchers?
You could get that fairly easy in Charleroi or Brussels or Antwerp. I'm guessing he has connections to biker gangs.

They say he has stolen the launchers from the army but I've been told that's not true.

So, a dude with guns is being chased? Thought he blasted some people or something.

The guys independent beliefs are even if you cut your dick off you’re still a guy with a severed genitalia.

this guy is an extreme sicko. And a hateful man. Anti science right wing nut
<WhatIsThis>

You could get that fairly easy in Charleroi or Brussels or Antwerp. I'm guessing he has connections to biker gangs.

They say he has stolen the launchers from the army but I've been told that's not true.

Well there you go. Seems a good way to take out the virologist if he can locate him and it sounds like he is a legit threat.
Covid has driven people nuts. Be interesting to see how this plays out because he has only the single target. I have to love the guy saying he isn't scared in the article, I would be an I have a military background. I can't imagine some virologist with his life and family threatened.

So, a dude with guns is being chased? Thought he blasted some people or something.
A sniper with plans to kill people. But you're right maybe we should wait unti he blows some people's face off.

Well there you go. Seems a good way to take out the virologist if he can locate him and it sounds like he is a legit threat.
Covid has driven people nuts. Be interesting to see how this plays out because he has only the single target. I have to love the guy saying he isn't scared in the article, I would be an I have a military background. I can't imagine some virologist with his life and family threatened.
He's now a boomer hero btw.

He's now a boomer hero btw.

What's a boomer hero over there? The only boomer thing I know is the older generation thing from that tik tok girl who doesn't understand she is rich now and the l;eft turned on her.

What's a boomer hero over there? The only boomer thing I know is the older generation thing from that tik tok girl who doesn't understand she is rich now and the l;eft turned on her.
50 year old ladies hanging support Jurgen signs in front of their windows.

A sniper with plans to kill people. But you're right maybe we should wait unti he blows some people's face off.
Well I was obviously lacking that bit of information, but I will double down on that anyways since I dislike you.

Back