Mark Breland caught LYING about Wilders water!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Po Atan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Okay so Breland is caught red handed here. He flat out LIES and says “you don’t ever see the water in my hands”. Okay, but it is clear from this picture that you do. Not only is the water in his hands, he is literally giving it to Wilder. Of course I expect many of you to ignore this because it doesn’t fit the narratives you all want to perpetuate but we now know Breland has flat out lied about the situation.
Take of this what you will.

EDIT- Glad to see there are still some honourable people left among the many sheep on this platform. It’s not the topic I brought to light, but the glove issue that some have brought up is very real. All you have to do is look at the many pictures posted here on this very thread. Just because you don’t like wilder doesn’t mean he deserves to be cheated and then ridiculed for bringing up valid points about the gloves. If it was the other way round and wilder stopped fury with gloves like those everyone would riot.

upload_2021-2-9_12-34-27.png

upload_2021-2-9_12-34-51.png

Last edited:
Why do people think he tampered with the H20?

Okay so Breland is caught red handed here. He flat out LIES and says “you don’t ever see the water in my hands”. Okay, but it is clear from this picture that you do. Not only is the water in his hands, he is literally giving it to Wilder. Of course I expect many of you to ignore this because it doesn’t fit the narratives you all want to perpetuate but we now know Breland has flat out lied about the situation.

View attachment 832579

View attachment 832580

post some proof that he spiked the water or stfu

No one believes he spiked his own fighters water other than wilder and a few pathetic fan boys

and for what reason would he do it. Surely he’s stitching himself up.

View attachment 832579

View attachment 832580
Wilder has embarrassed himself with these excuses. He's in denial and can't accept a loss to learn from it and improve. It's pathetic when fighters go so far as to slander someone on their team, possibly harming their future prospects, just because they're too mentally weak to deal with a loss.

giphy.gif

Come on give it a rest. Isnt that a picture after he was already fucked up by Fury? Plus people talk about how lethagic he looked before the fight. Bullshit. He looked exactly the same before the Ortiz 2 fight.

Wilder has embarrassed himself with these excuses. He's in denial and can't accept a loss to learn from it and improve. It's pathetic when fighters go so far as to slander someone on their team, possibly harming their future prospects, just because they're too mentally weak to deal with a loss.

I can just see the queue of people lining up now to deal with Wilder after all this shit, both trainers and promoters alike

View attachment 832579

View attachment 832580

This obviously means the water was poisoned, case closed.

The case of the heavy suit is another mystery though.

Oof, the denial is strong in this one, what did he expect Breland to do after being slandered that way?

It reminds me of Klitschko blaming one of his guys, I think his name was Souza, after he lost to Brewster. I don't remember if he also claimed something was in his water but what really caused suspicion was that he rubbed Vaseline on his skin.

I guess it's a champion's trait not to accept defeat but these guys took it beyond any normal response by libeling someone on their team, that was almost surely loyal, with conspiracy theories.

Edited to add it was his loss to Brewster.
https://www.boxingforum24.com/threads/wlads-excuses-for-his-ko-loss-to-brewster.585376/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back