Mark Breland caught LYING about Wilders water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not what happened. He retreated to the corner. Defended. Blocked was hit once. Three back and the the fight was stopped.

I don’t know. Are you always calling a stoppage for someone who is losing for half a fight?

are you always looking for a championship fight to be stopped because he’s. Down some points?

and keep in mind this one of the very best one shit ko artists ever.

May have well stopped Marquez and Pacquiao as well.

wilder was defending and punching back. It’s exactly what you’re supposed to do. And generally a 270 lb man isn’t going to get stronger as the fight goes on.
And it’s over from a punch and then defending and throwing a left hook back and it’s over?

It’s a bad stoppage. That’s why breland is gone. He cares so much about wilder. And shits about his work ethic even though he’s with him for a decade and not the head trainer. Who was hold don’t ever do this.

and breland with no integrity. Throws in the towel out of love. And is fired and says how shitty a fighter he trained who doesn’t listen to anyone and surrounds himself with yes men?

and a bloody ear. Equates to brain injury. And a 60 year old man. Saying how shorty of a fighter he was with from almost day one who doesn’t listen isn’t a quality person.mits like a ratchet woman being with a man who supplied her life for a decade and he says no more. And breland or the broad isn’t a money gouging human with zero integrity who isn’t there but for dollars.

dude, if you honestly think that the 2nd fight was a bad stoppage, then I’m lost for words. It’s a sport, not a fckin fight to the death. He was nothing more than a punchbag for the last couple of rounds. And it looked like he could barely hold his own weight up

dude, if you honestly think that the 2nd fight was a bad stoppage, then I’m lost for words. It’s a sport, not a fckin fight to the death. He was nothing more than a punchbag for the last couple of rounds. And it looked like he could barely hold his own weight up
He was swinging like crazy whilst out on his feet missing by a mile, even if one landed I think fury would have laughed it off there was nothing in those punches by the 7 round you can see it

Last edited:
Lol you’re fckin clueless pal. Fury wasn’t unconscious. You cannot be completely out, but then have all of your senses within a few seconds. It’s ridiculous. Concussions don’t work like that. Someone needs to knock you out so you can see how unrealistic that scenario really is. Dillian Whyte was out cold in the fight with Pov, and he was all over the place even after the fight was stopped, not back to his feet, right as rain

We’ve already been over this nonsense in previous threads. He dropped fury, who beat the count, then put it on wilder for the rest of the round. you’re a desperate, pathetic fanboy, who would rather believe fantasy than reality when it comes to your fighter.

youll probably respond by telling me how little I know about boxing. Everyone on this forum thinks you’re a fckin idiot. The guys you are arguing with are far more clued up than you’ll ever be
Here is tyson fury in his own words:

https://www.essentiallysports.com/b...rightening-knock-down-against-deontay-wilder/

"Regarding the knockout itself, Fury said, “Yeah, I was out for a few seconds.” "

So, between you me, which one of us is clueless...Those are FURY'S words, not mine.

Game over, fool.

get outta here with your ignorant nonsense!

Bottom line breland is a scumbag trainer. You’re with a guy that long. And you say he has no work ethic and he has yes men around and you stay there for a decade.
and he got to where he is today because he’s lazy and doesn’t work hard?
But you just stay for money. Which if you stay for money you don’t give a shit about the fighter.
But throwing in the towel you suddenly do?

that’s what a yes man does with no integrity. He just wants a paycheck.
And throwing in the towel was odd as sure deontay is losing. But he can erase that with one punch.

and the time of the stoppage was ridiculous as well. One punch landed and breland tosses in the towel as wilder is coherent.

This is boxing. If you’re losing by 6 rounds the fighter or the cornerman doesn’t quit.

If you’re buzz specifically says don’t throw the towel in. Ever. I will fight until I can’t any more. And you do this. Get out of my corner.

And you guys will pretend this is one of th most savage best downs of all time. And throughout any decade the guys trainer should Throw in the towel.

This wasn’t a sustained bludgeoning. Sure wilder was losing. But not to the point of he’s going to die in there.
it was a terrible stoppage especially when a punch landed and wilder took it well and a towel comes in.

And you guys will say what do you want him to get killed? As it’s so common that a few out of hundreds of thousands die a year.

These guys know what they signed up for.
so many fight fans think quitting or towel thrown in And that’s what these guys want. Or is the right circumstance to do it.

This was a horrible corner stoppage. That’s why he’s gone from the corner.

Fury was like 270+ and active. He’s not going to carry that pace for 12.

If you want to go out of a fight on your ass you should be able to do that. If you want to quit go ahead and quit.
but with the instructions. From the fighter. Your boss. . A corner who was in it for a paycheck. As his own words suggest as he shits all over wilder as work ethic and commitment. Despite being around for a decade and you speak negatively about a guy you care about so much you throw the towel in after a shot in the corner.

Breland can’t say I care for him so much and the. Shit on his work ethic and integrity and how he chooses to train. That’s your job. Breland has to be a yes man. As he stayed on board as he doesn’t give a shit except a paycheck by the only big money provider that pays for breland lifestyle.

Watch the fight again. The stoppage was poor. Sure fury was winning. But so many act like they think this situation is so uncommon and one of the biggest punchers who has ever lived doesn’t have a chance to get out of the bad spot.

The first fight wilder dropped him twice and had fury significantly more concussed that what we saw in part 2.
Breland was/is not on wilder's side. He's the kind of guy who stabs people who take care of him in the back. fury pulls out of the rematch a week after wilder fires breland? that's why this whole thing with the gloves needs to be investigated.

Bottom line breland is a scumbag trainer. You’re with a guy that long. And you say he has no work ethic and he has yes men around and you stay there for a decade.
and he got to where he is today because he’s lazy and doesn’t work hard?
But you just stay for money. Which if you stay for money you don’t give a shit about the fighter.
But throwing in the towel you suddenly do?

that’s what a yes man does with no integrity. He just wants a paycheck.
And throwing in the towel was odd as sure deontay is losing. But he can erase that with one punch.

and the time of the stoppage was ridiculous as well. One punch landed and breland tosses in the towel as wilder is coherent.

This is boxing. If you’re losing by 6 rounds the fighter or the cornerman doesn’t quit.

If you’re buzz specifically says don’t throw the towel in. Ever. I will fight until I can’t any more. And you do this. Get out of my corner.

And you guys will pretend this is one of th most savage best downs of all time. And throughout any decade the guys trainer should Throw in the towel.

This wasn’t a sustained bludgeoning. Sure wilder was losing. But not to the point of he’s going to die in there.
it was a terrible stoppage especially when a punch landed and wilder took it well and a towel comes in.

And you guys will say what do you want him to get killed? As it’s so common that a few out of hundreds of thousands die a year.

These guys know what they signed up for.
so many fight fans think quitting or towel thrown in And that’s what these guys want. Or is the right circumstance to do it.

This was a horrible corner stoppage. That’s why he’s gone from the corner.

Fury was like 270+ and active. He’s not going to carry that pace for 12.

If you want to go out of a fight on your ass you should be able to do that. If you want to quit go ahead and quit.
but with the instructions. From the fighter. Your boss. . A corner who was in it for a paycheck. As his own words suggest as he shits all over wilder as work ethic and commitment. Despite being around for a decade and you speak negatively about a guy you care about so much you throw the towel in after a shot in the corner.

Breland can’t say I care for him so much and the. Shit on his work ethic and integrity and how he chooses to train. That’s your job. Breland has to be a yes man. As he stayed on board as he doesn’t give a shit except a paycheck by the only big money provider that pays for breland lifestyle.

Watch the fight again. The stoppage was poor. Sure fury was winning. But so many act like they think this situation is so uncommon and one of the biggest punchers who has ever lived doesn’t have a chance to get out of the bad spot.

The first fight wilder dropped him twice and had fury significantly more concussed that what we saw in part 2.
It was Wilder that slandered Breland. He accused him of sabotaging the fight. He went so far as to claim he drugged the water. You can't expect a guy to stay silent after that. He had to defend his own reputation. He's not going to get thrown under the bus and then take one for the team.

Wilder took a beating and was close to being stopped. Maybe you can argue he should have let him get knocked out but it wasn't a competitive fight that Wilder was going to turn around. The pressure was all one way so it isn't realistic to think that Fury was going to tire. When the towel was thrown in he was pinned in a corner and has just been blasted by a big punch and there were surely more to come.

That’s fine. It was a close fight. Wilder had 2 knockdowns and as close to a savage ko I’ve ever seen and fury to hihs credit rose up. Late count but got up nonetheless.

fury landed like a dozen more punches and just slightly higher connect percentage. Like 8-10%.

that’s a damn close fight. Especially when one guy drops you a couple of times.

this wasn’t a masterclass by fury by any standard.

there is a narrative that it was. Have you ever seen such a masterclass domination when you hit the other guy 12 more times. And almost get kod. And dropped another time. And it’s a perfect clear cut victory?
Watch the fight. Look at the stats round by round and see the significant clean punches in each round.

to pretend it’s a clear win for fury and domination is silly.

and you praise Reiss for the long count in a fight of that magnitude which is fine.
But we go to the rematch of a draw and the fight is of larger magnitude and the fight is stopped by breland while wilder is punching back and that’s
A good decision?

I like both fighters. I loved when fury got up and finished the fifth. Albeit later than 10 seconds. And I hated the towel being throw. In a huge fight like that. When a fughter is punching back and was hit a couple of times.

shit. Even in say a foreman comeback. By these standards you could have chalked up a half a doze. More stoppages especially when you figure the age.

but guess what. Foreman’s guys knew what he said don’t quit on me. I’m always in the fight although it may look bad.

wilder fury 2. Wasn’t as savage and brutal as so many pretend. He’s still in the fight. The biggest fight of his life.

min the first fight. Why not have fury’s corner throw in the towel as he went down so hard and his head bounced and was laying like a dead man?

because it’s high stakes boxing. You don’t throw in the towel in bad spots like that.
It’s so weird fans are all about fughter safety then why even watch a brutal sport like this when this is their profession and they know what they’re doing in there.

it’s like fight fans clutch their pearls and say wilder was losing so the towel should be thrown in despite him throwing back.

when you see knock down drag out brawls are you screaming stop the fight constantly. He’s hurt stop it.

that’s a giant part of the sport. Getting hurt and fighting out of adversity.

getting hurt a few times I’m the biggest fight imaginable shouldn’t have a towel thrown in when a guy is blocking moving and throwing back.

I’m not saying wilder would have won. But you don’t just quit on the biggest stage because you’re losing. Especially being one of the biggest punchers ever. And has been knocked down two times in his career.

esit. I tried to add a second quote from you about reiss doing a good job for not stopping the first fight.

But he did a poor job. His count and the outside ring count was way past 10. By many seconds.

Which is fine for me. That happened. But that’s not a great job. And especially equating how big of a fight this was and the rematch you think it should have been stopped. And not having the same standards as the first fight despite being an even bigger event.
He really wasn't in the fight though. He had no legs and was trapped in a corner. If it wasn't a one way beating the ref would have refused the towel.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/b...rightening-knock-down-against-deontay-wilder/

"Regarding the knockout itself, Fury said, “Yeah, I was out for a few seconds.” "

So, between you me, which one of us is clueless...Those are FURY'S words, not mine.

Game over, fool.

Lol at taking fury at his word. He’s full of shit and even admits it! You’re a mug for believing it, but you only do because it looks better for your guy. Do you believe him when he says there was nothing wrong with his gloves in either fight? Clearly not! You probably don’t even know what irony is do you!

You haven’t taken in to consideration what I said I’m my post. Tiredness after fighting for 35mins. Low punches resistance when tired. And the fact that he was fine a fckin dandy when he was back to his feet. I mean you wouldn’t necessarily know this as you’ve clearly never been in the ring before.

add to that the ref said said he wasn’t conscious, hence why he gave him a count. You’re fckin desperate pal. Fighters get knocked over and get the chance to get back to their feet, as you well know. He did exactly that then backed your boy up for the rest of the round. The only thing controversial about the fight was the result. And your still crying like a little bitch just because the ref didn’t gift wilder a horrible fckin decision

Last edited:

Game over, fool.

Yes fury always speaks the truth when selling a fight......
“What are some other things you’re doing to prepare for the fight?” Akopyan asked.

To which Fury replied: “I'm masturbating seven times a day to keep my testosterone pumping."

Breland was/is not on wilder's side. He's the kind of guy who stabs people who take care of him in the back. fury pulls out of the rematch a week after wilder fires breland? that's why this whole thing with the gloves needs to be investigated.
Just stop posting fury didn’t pull out of the third fight wilder didn’t exercise the rematch clause.....wilder didn’t want it

Aww look at you defending Wkly, how cute. Your boyfriend is a coward and internet tough guy who goes missing when offered a friendly spar. Embarrassing<45>

What is embarrassing is sitting in the safety of your own house, giving it Charlie large and being a faux tough guy. As if you are going to spar anyone. You’d shit your pants first

Just stop posting fury didn’t pull out of the third fight wilder didn’t exercise the rematch clause.....wilder didn’t want it
No fury ducked the rematch with wilder like he did with Wlad

Drop your number then and we’ll arrange a meet when gyms are back open. Unless you’re scared? I’ll wait for your excuses now<45><45><45>

Where do you live? I’m sure there’s a few in here that will take you up ok the offer, as long as you live in the same time zone

Wrong.Fury ducked both rematches! Wilder would baptise him in a rematch now as he can’t cheat anymore. Further, I guarantee that he ducks the aj rematch too if he wins.
Please explain to me what you saw in the first two fights that make you think wilder will baptise him in a rematch

Please explain to me what you saw in the first two fights that make you think wilder will baptise him in a rematch
I saw wilder win the first fury fight but he was robbed. He dropped fury twice and won rounds. Clearly a wilder victory dispite fury cheating with gloves. Fury knew he had to step it up so he cheated even worse with his gloves and got Breland to spike wilders water. Fury still took 7 rounds to beat him while he was intoxicated AND it was a awful premature stoppage. He couldn’t even knockout an intoxicated man so he had to get Breland to throw the towel in. Talk about pillow fists.Wilder also rocked him to his boots in the first round with a right hand meaning he almost won despite having everything stacked against him.Finally to top it all off, fury is now running from a rematch which tells me he’s scared. Wilder holds the mental advantage.

Wrong.Fury ducked both rematches! Wilder would baptise him in a rematch now as he can’t cheat anymore. Further, I guarantee that he ducks the aj rematch too if he wins.

fury and Joshua don’t duck fights, wilder does

he ducked Joshua to fight a guy that was 30 stone, and has addiction and mental problems only a year prior. He also took less money and could have been undisputed

He then ducked Joshua again with 100m on the table for 2 fights with Joshua and the breezy fight. He didn’t even make excuses this time. He’d rather beat a 40 year old that he’d already beaten the previous year at a fraction of the money offered by dazn

He then ducked fury for the 3rd rematch. Let the clock run down then started crying. lol he’s even turned down a fight with Charles Martin. Your boy is a fckin laughing stock. Doesn’t even have the minerals to fight Prince Charles lol

I live in Suriname

Then it’s just not really feasible pal, is it. The guys you are disagreeing with are mericans and brits. Whose going to fly thousands of miles for a sparring session over a dispute in a forum. That goes for both of yous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back