Movies Marlon Brando or Alain Delon - Who was better looking?

Who's better looking?

• Total voters
I am ashamed to admit that in my attempt to rebut you, I looked up a thread on the premier zygos forum arguing about Delon's zygos. Consensus seems to agree with you, that he indeed does not have the best zygos. So 7 on the fusion scale sounds about right - if that only considers zygos. But I'm leaving some quotes from that thread below, because they are fuckin' gold and pretty much capture my thoughts on this matter:

"Alain face is unmoggable. Yes he's moged with height and skull size but his FACE is UNMOGGABLE. He is harmony king. Opry is to robotic. Alain, Chico, Ballou, Dicaprio mog him imo."

"Holy fuck you are so right.He is indeed are sexy motherfucker BUT.He is not in chico's or oprys league.Jfl at harmony king...where is there harmony in his face?"

"how gay do you have to be to literally watch videos of male models in motion to "check who mogs who?" ? srs"

"Tell me one specific aspect of the face that Delon is better than O'Pry. Also Delon is a manlet with bad frame."

"He's not fuckin alien like o'pry of barret. You can cope but Alain's face is ultimate human face perfectly balanced beetwen masculinity and femininity. Ultimate HUMAN. Not just man like O'pry. He have just masculine features, mayby he is attractive to foids but he's not beautifull as being. Delon is more beautifull than any man, woman, cat, dog, car whatever. Not just attractive like o'pry"

Damn is that an actual zygos forum, jokes aside? You are a more courageous man than I am, big bro, I am not clicking on that LMFAO.

Damn is that an actual zygos forum, jokes aside? You are a more courageous man than I am, big bro, I am not clicking on that LMFAO.

I need to clear my cache but it was the first hit for "Alain Delon zygos" and might be worth it for the lols. Looks like incel zoomers arguing about IOIs and which male model/movie star would mog the other based on zygos, height, hairline and (hunter) eyes. I also learned the term "cuck eyes" which I guess is even worse than prey eyes.

I need to clear my cache but it was the first hit for "Alain Delon zygos" and might be worth it for the lols. Looks like incel zoomers arguing about IOIs and which male model/movie star would mog the other based on zygos, height, hairline and (hunter) eyes. I also learned the term "cuck eyes" which I guess is even worse than prey eyes.
Wow what are cuck eyes

Idk but I'd let them Eiffel Tower me

No homo of course

Young Don Ameche, IMO

Attachments

• IMG_2998.jpeg
    IMG_2998.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2999.jpeg
    IMG_2999.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1
Back