Social Maskless AOC Attends Elite $50k Per Ticket Met Gala In 'Tax The Rich' Dress

it's so dystopian that employers are asking staff to wear a mask. What's that? No, it's my first time using the word. I just like how it sounds. What does it mean?

it's so dystopian that employers are asking staff to wear a mask. What's that? No, it's my first time using the word. I just like how it sounds. What does it mean?
imagine reading this story and thinking it's about employers asking employees to wear mask.

I guess I'll bite. What else do you think it's about?
America's biggest mask karen, parading around in a "tax the rich dress" while not wearing a mask, at a crowded event for rich people. The fact that she had masked servants carrying her dress train around is just an additional hypocrisy.

I guess you thought it was about employee mask requirements or something.

America's biggest mask karen, parading around in a "tax the rich dress" while not wearing a mask, at a crowded event for rich people. The fact that she had masked servants carrying her dress train around is just an additional hypocrisy.
the word you're looking for is "employees". Hope this helps. Really hope this thread hits another 20 pages. Earth shattering stuff

On this issue, I mentioned a few earlier in the thread.
Her attending the Gala instead of the protest outside the Gala, her attending the Gala during a time where Americans are struggling and the optics of that, or the lack of a mask and the optics of that.
And I can now add, 'not vetting the designer properly' if all of the tax evasion/shitty boss stories are true.
So in other words your complaints are the same as Jimmy Dore's, so not sure why you feel the need to claim his complaints are about the "dumbest shit". He complains mostly about her actual voting record if actually watched his show and just not Shitlib slander by guys like Seeder and Cenk.

LOL OK more like funds for her pocket... and her campaign was long funded before those sweaters come out fool

You do realize that elected officials spend 75% of their time in office raising money, right?

the word you're looking for is "employees". Hope this helps. Really hope this thread hits another 20 pages. Earth shattering stuff

Are you really ready to die on this hill?

The mere optics of all this look fucking terrible and I understand at this point you are just shaking waving Pom poms, but for the love of Christ, have some bloody dignity.

I guess you thought it was about employee mask requirements or something.

I don’t say this very often, if at all, but @foxnewsfan, you have made a very valid point.

So in other words your complaints are the same as Jimmy Dore's, so not sure why you feel the need to claim his complaints are about the "dumbest shit". He complains mostly about her actual voting record if actually watched his show and just not Shitlib slander by guys like Seeder and Cenk.

I don't listen to all of Dore's videos these days, but I have heard PLENTY of his takes and commentary on AOC and Bernie.
Despite all of the recent drama, Mate and Greenwald can still produce some good work , or at least offer an interesting viewpoint.

My criticisms of AOC are from objectively looking at the situation. I don't have a mission to criticize her, or kiss her ass. I criticize where criticism is warranted, and I praise where praise is due. That is NOT what Dore does.
For Jimmy, AOC and Bernie are what Trump was for TYT.
His entire purpose and starting point with AOC is : she is fake, and I will expose her because she didnt do FTV, and won't come on my show.
If that is your starting point, then your criticisms are ALWAYS going to be biased bullshit.
All he does is look at everything that she does in the worst light possible. His content is for people that don't think, and already don't like her.

You're calling everyone else "DNC hacks", which is completely ridiculous...as if the DNC likes AOC. Or as if people like Hasan Piker or Vaush or Sam Seder are aligned with the DNC, or are blind partisans.
If you're calling Sam Seder and Cenk libs, then you're as clueless about politics as Dummy Dore is.
You people can't accept that people don't agree with HOW you want to accomplish things.
It's delusional nonsense to think that you are "the real left". There's a lot of different viewpoints on the left. Having a different one from yours doesn't make one a 'shitlib'.

Are you really ready to die on this hill?

The mere optics of all this look fucking terrible and I understand at this point you are just shaking waving Pom poms, but for the love of Christ, have some bloody dignity.
I honestly don't care. I didn't care a week ago and sure as shit don't care now. This is a very stupid thing to get incredibly worked up about for that long. But I think we both know what they're actually mad about. Unsurprisingly, it's not "optics".

I only entered this discussion to make fun of the hyperbole of calling it "dystopian", like a seventh grade book report that a dumb kid is trying to pad the length of and hoping that his teacher doesn't notice that he has no understanding of the material

His entire purpose and starting point with AOC is : she is fake, and I will expose her because she didnt do FTV, and won't come on my show.
If that is your starting point, then your criticisms are ALWAYS going to be biased bullshit.
His starting point with AOC was putting her on the map by having her on his show when she was an unknown nobody candidate. Since then he's shown how she's contradicted her campaign promises with receipts. AOC is putting herself out there to be criticized, so don't be surprised when she is. She is still no where near Trump level of critique obsession from Jimmy Dore.

Is there any level of hypocrisy or “rules for thee” that would make you care when it comes to the left?
are you pretending to care about hypocrisy now, or only when a woman who you angrily masturbate to is guilty of it

His starting point with AOC was putting her on the map by having her on his show when she was an unknown nobody candidate. Since then he's shown how she's contradicted her campaign promises with receipts. AOC is putting herself out there to be criticized, so don't be surprised when she is. She is still no where near Trump level of critique obsession from Jimmy Dore.
If that's what he is worried about, he isn't a serious person. Not when it comes to politics. He's just a "jag off comedian" with a Youtube show.

AOC was a Justice Democrat, she would've been on TYT, the Damage Report, or Kyle's show. Jimmy acting like he pulled her out of the muck and made her is a silly fantasy, and more than that, who cares? Why would anybody who actually cares about these political issues give a shit about that?

Again, criticism isn't the problem---the problem is the purpose and reason for the criticism. I offered criticisms myself of her. I have others, I just don't usually share them on this board, because it just helps to feed into the right wing narrative of her.
If you listened to "shitlibs" like Seder or Cenk, they also have criticized her on their shows. This narrative that people just kiss her ass non-stop isn't true. She has gotten plenty of criticism from other people besides Dore. They just don't make their entire show about her.

It's not like a Tucker Carlson is always 100% wrong, and has never made a legitimate criticism of the left. But his criticism is worthless when the point of it is partisanship. He's not looking at the situation objectively, and neither does Dore. Critique all you want, but you should at least fairly look at the situation.

Back