Social Maskless AOC Attends Elite $50k Per Ticket Met Gala In 'Tax The Rich' Dress

I think if she's willing to be part of the group that she's saying should be taxed more, there's really no issue with what she's saying, unless you just don't think the rich should be taxed.
I think there's a conversation to be had, and points to be made one way or the other. I guess I just don't see why this is so controversial
Because communists with flat weeholes are literally Satan and we need to rally around trustworthy fake christian country club members with penises instead.

lol... keep cucking... cucky

So just to be clear, you're a big fan of the government and support these taxes and enforcements, correct?
Glad we stand in solidarity of regulatory actions and worker's rights.

Fake bitch just avoided voting "no" on a bill to fund Israel Iron Dome and than is seeing crying in the house

https://jezebel.com/aoc-breaks-with-squad-votes-present-on-1-billion-to-f-1847733155

images

She's probably only ten times as smart and industrious as as you.
Oh yea good one I bet I’m scared of her also right ? What’s the other weird response since you can’t talk about the issue at hand. … oh yea I’m intimated by a successful woman

Ignoring AOC and this event and whatever, it's so crazy how people working 9-5 for 50 years just to survive are somehow against taxing billionaires.

You guys are so freaking brain washed lol.

Oh yea good one I bet I’m scared of her also right ? What’s the other weird response since you can’t talk about the issue at hand. … oh yea I’m intimated by a successful woman

I'm no fan of AOC but posting clips like this is what a child does.

Take a look at her history and how far she's gone and tell me you're smarter and harder working than she is.

Israel Palestine is a complex issue and it's political dynamite. I was the best man for two different Israelis and have had many Palestinian friends.

I'm not sure what I'd say to the world if someone put a mic in my face and asked me to describe the situation.

AOC maskless in FL while her district is suffering with COVID. People giving her crap since she had a lot to say about Cruz and this is her response… what the hell is wrong with her .. she should have no power at all and be a bartender

Back