massage guns

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
curious what most people think of them here my gym uses one it seems to really help with stiffness getting blood flow to areas especially my lower back im thinking of buying one

They loosen things up that aren’t loose.

I wouldn’t buy an expensive one, though. Jigsaw and make an attachment with a golf ball.

Not really a fan. I have one but you can really only comfortably get your legs by yourself. Prefer a theracane and a lacrosse ball

Lacrosse ball is the best

The gun is okay if you have someone else to hold it and use on you because you still have to apply downward force on it

Bought a Theragun last year - best investment ever.

Didn't know Tekken was banned.

Not really a fan. I have one but you can really only comfortably get your legs by yourself. Prefer a theracane and a lacrosse ball

Lacrosse ball is the best

The gun is okay if you have someone else to hold it and use on you because you still have to apply downward force on it
Def agree on the lacrosse ball.

Hurts so good.

I held off on buying these when they first became a thing because I didn't think it was that useful and boy was I wrong. I was once a licensed massage therapist and already owned quite a few massage guns. The bob and brad is pro the best (and a fraction of the cost). I've had the theragun, hypervolt, kraft, etc. The percussive therapy increases blood flow to the area, improves range of motion, gets rid of lactic acid build up in the site, and essentially aids in overriding pain signals to the brain.

Attachments

• 20210223162803.jpg
    20210223162803.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 6
Back