Massive Attack - What's their best album?

What's their best album?

• 100th Window (2003)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danny the Dog [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] (2004)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

An awesome and very influential group you should definitely become acquainted with.

If you aren't familiar with trip-hop, you should check out Massive Attack, Portishead, Morcheeba (first album), Tricky's solo work (early stuff), Esthero (first album), Hooverphonic (first album) etc.

Unfortunately, a lot of the groups got really poppy after their debuts.

An awesome and very influential group you should definitely become acquainted with.

If you aren't familiar with trip-hop, you should check out Massive Attack, Portishead, Morcheeba (first album), Tricky's solo work (early stuff), Esthero (first album), Hooverphonic (first album) etc.

PNYC is such an awesome album/ live recording.

Oh man it’s been ages since I listened to Tricky’s stuff. Angels with dirty faces saw a lot of time in the rotation back in the day.

Oh man it’s been ages since I listened to Tricky’s stuff. Angels with dirty faces saw a lot of time in the rotation back in the day.
Maxinquaye is where it’s at! I still listen to that fairly regularly. Pre Millenium Tension was also excellent.

100th Window(like Heligoland) was a pretty uneven album compared to their first 3 but also like Heligoland had a few great songs in it

if I was provided a long winded high production MMA entrance, “Butterfly Caught” would be up there with The Prodigy’s “Narayan” as a song I would choose

just haunting and hypnotizing

Back