Massive Attack - What's their best album?

What's their best album?

• 100th Window (2003)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danny the Dog [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] (2004)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Big fan of the first 3 albums. I would say Mezzanine is my favourite but the other two are not far behind at all.

There is an excellent remix album of Protection by Dub/Reggae artist Mad Professor. I would definitely recommend this to any Massive Attack fan.

This is half the album

Big fan of the first 3 albums. I would say Mezzanine is my favourite but the other two are not far behind at all.

There is an excellent remix album of Protection by Dub/Reggae artist Mad Professor. I would definitely recommend this to any Massive Attack fan.

This is half the album

Oh man. That’s seriously awesome. Too bad it’s not on Apple Music.

Oh man. That’s seriously awesome. Too bad it’s not on Apple Music.

Is it not? That's a shame, it should be on there really, they have it on Spotify. Think all the tracks might be on YouTube individually.

It is such a sick album. Think I have actually listened to this more than any of their other albums over the years. It's the perfect mix between trip hop and dub.

Is it not? That's a shame, it should be on there really, they have it on Spotify. Think all the tracks might be on YouTube individually.

It is such a sick album. Think I have actually listened to this more than any of their other albums over the years. It's the perfect mix between trip hop and dub.
That’s ok. I’ve been thinking about switching to Spotify. I’ve always liked listening to dub/reggae because it’s easy to transcribe the bass parts.

That’s ok. I’ve been thinking about switching to Spotify. I’ve always liked listening to dub/reggae because it’s easy to transcribe the bass parts.

Yeah mate you can't beat a bit of Dub/Reggae. Going to a dub sound system is still my favourite form of live music. There was a good Roots/dub thread in the Jukebox a while back but I can't seem to find it. Might be a good time to start a new one.

These are some of my favourite Artists. I prefer the more steppas style but ultimately like any form of Roots/dub/reggae.

(Third version that starts at 9.16 is mental)

I really only know the Paradise Circus song, but I love that song, so whatever album.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back