Masvidal is a coward

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
After beating Askren, he demanded a title shot or nothing at all, even though Edwards wants to fight him.

Edwards last 11 fights, he is 10-1. On an 8-fight win streak. With his only loss being a decision from the current champ (Usman).

Masvidal last 11 fights, he is 6-5. And only on a 2-fight win streak.

On what planet does he think he deserves a title shot before Edwards? Also, the fact that Edwards is still fine with waiting for the shot and instead happy to fight Masvidal, shows who has the balls and confidence here.

I feel like Diaz calling him out was set up, so he can avoid getting handled by Edwards or even Woodley.
They'll do everything they can to keep that boy safe for as long as possible.

Shame on him for wanting a big main event fight!!! What fighter would want such a thing!!!

Last edited:
Masvidal already beat Leon, footage went viral

Think he wants to get paid not held on and maybe elbowed

Masvidal beat <FookIsThatGuy> better than Conor beat <FookIsThatGuy>.

Now that's a fact.

Now listen Leon... can I call you Leon.

Thanks to you not doing media after the fact because you and your Manager thought you were too big to do it after being turned into a meme nobody knows <FookIsThatGuy>.

Ban

<Deported1>

After beating Askren, he demanded a title shot or nothing at all, even though Edwards wants to fight him.

Edwards last 11 fights, he is 10-1. On an 8-fight win streak. With his only loss being a decision from the current champ (Usman).

Masvidal last 11 fights, he is 6-5. And only on a 2-fight win streak.

On what planet does he think he deserves a title shot before Edwards? Also, the fact that Edwards is still fine with waiting for the shot and instead happy to fight Masvidal, shows who has the balls and confidence here.

I feel like Diaz calling him out was set up, so he can avoid getting handled by Edwards or even Woodley.
They'll do everything they can to keep that boy safe for as long as possible.

Your argument is that Masivdal is a coward because he is ducking Edwards? Let me ask you a question. Did it ever occur to you that Masivdal is most likely chasing a big pay day? Did it also occur to you that Edwards is not a draw. Why would Masvidal volunteer for a grindy fight that will not pay him well, especially when he has much more lucrative options available to him? As an MMA fan. Wouldn't you much rather see Masvidal VS. Diaz. I know I certainly would.

Back