Masvidal vs Mcgreger

Hilarious people think Masvidal beats Conor. There is a reason Conor was a two weight world champ and Masvidal hasn’t even had a title shot.

Conor would be the favourite in this. But of course anything can happen.
Conor only has boxing in his pocket and Jorge is better than him in that regard. Conor looked great with selective matchmaking but this is a bad match up for him and he would never take it. Masvidal is better than him everywhere and Conor’s power doesn’t translate to 170. Jorge would absolutely smash him at 155 and ko him at 170. Styles make fights.

Prove your argument instead of calling me an idiot
Why does anyone have to prove anything to a knob gobbler like you? You are in love with Conor it’s nit like you make many valid arguments.

Conor only has boxing in his pocket and Jorge is better than him in that regard. Conor looked great with selective matchmaking but this is a bad match up for him and he would never take it. Masvidal is better than him everywhere and Conor’s power doesn’t translate to 170. Jorge would absolutely smash him at 155 and ko him at 170. Styles make fights.
What do you mean looked great with selective match making? He fought Mendez, Alvarez, Nate Diaz who are all not favourable match ups for him.

Masvidal has a chance at 170 and 155 as well but i think Conor would most definitely beat him at 155.

What makes you say Masvidal has better boxing than Conor? Do you remember Conor went rounds with Floyd and trained his ass off doing only boxing training. I can’t remember Masvidal doing anything like that. Can you please explain how Masvidal has better boxing?

In any case I’m not dumb enough to say what will definitely happen as anything can happen in this sport.

I do disagree that jorge is better than Conor everywhere. I think that’s a pretty big .exaggeration

If Masvidal is better than Conor at everything as you say. How come he was never champ?

Last edited:
Hilarious people think Masvidal beats Conor. There is a reason Conor was a two weight world champ and Masvidal hasn’t even had a title shot.

Conor would be the favourite in this. But of course anything can happen.
Lmao- Conor fought a fellow NON top 5 lightweight...twice. He first was humiliated and then won a razor close decision (though he acted like he won via ko-1st round= knee slap humor).
Lol- Nate Diaz is not Masvidal . Conor will still be favored over anyone not named khabib AT 155.
At 170- lol, not the case AND HE WOULD NOT be favored over Masvidal.

How? I mean how? Till hit Masvidal straight and just dropped him. Till hits like 100x harder than Conor who only has 1 KO at featherweight..LOL. Masvidal will literally break Conor to pieces by any way he wants to.
You have proof Till hits 100x harder than Conor? I’m pretty sure Conor has the power to sleep Masvidal if he caught him clean with a straight left.

What do you mean looked great with selective match making? He fought Mendez, Alvarez, Nate Diaz who are all not favourable match ups for him.

Masvidal has a chance at 170 and 155 as well but i think Conor would most definitely beat him at 155 and would be the favourite against him at 170.

In any case I’m not dumb enough to say what will definitely happen as anything can happen in this sport.

I do disagree that jorge is better than Conor everywhere. I think that’s a pretty big exaguration.
Alveraz and Nate are very favroable and Mendes was on 2 weeks notice. Tell me how Eddie a guy that is hittable as fuck with very limited offensive wrestling who is smaller than Conor is not favourable? He was trailer made for Conor to starch.

Diaz is a pillowfisted boxer that rarely drops anyone. It’s not like he was a world beater, dude has over ten loses and zero wrestling. Again another favourable match up. I mean you label Conor as god but yet he struggles mightily with a journeymen. As for Mendes give me a break. We saw what happened till he gassed.

Jorge would batter Nate in every as aspect. It’s a tougher fight at this point then your coked out hero. I been saying that is one the worst match up for Conor to my friends for a while. Jorge has never been ko’d And already fought strikers that are more dangerous at higher weight classes (Larkin, Till, Wonderboy, Daley, Cerrone and Raging Al).

Pull your head out the guys lap for a minute to breathe kid because you really don’t know shit besides verbally bowing him.

Prove your argument instead of calling me an idiot
To prove to you what? That water is wet? Nobody, and I mean nobody on this planet (except Conor's nuthuggers ) think Conor can hit harder than Till. So to prove it to you: Till has 5 KO wins against WW. Conor has 1 KO win against FW. It was only because Aldo leaned into the hit. Also Till won many kickboxing fights. Conor was unsuccessful in amateur boxing. What else do you need? Still not convinced? Well, no one can help you then..

before i would say Mcgregor but Masvidal has been really turning it up these last couple of fights meanwhile Mcgregor has turned into a defensive shell

You have proof Till hits 100x harder than Conor? I’m pretty sure Conor has the power to sleep Masvidal if he caught him clean with a straight left.
Conor sleeping people is a myth made up by his nuthuggers. He has 1 KO against Aldo because of the way Aldo threw himself into the strike. Till actually KO welterweights.

Alveraz and Nate are very favroable and Mendes was on 2 weeks notice. Tell me how Eddie a guy that is hittable as fuck with very limited offensive wrestling who is smaller than Conor is not favourable? He was trailer made for Conor to starch.

Diaz is a pillowfisted boxer that rarely drops anyone. It’s not like he was a world beater, dude has over ten loses and zero wrestling. Again another favourable match up. I mean you label Conor as god but yet he struggles mightily with a journeymen. As for Mendes give me a break. We saw what happened till he gassed.

Jorge would batter Nate in every as aspect. It’s a tougher fight at this point then your coked out hero. I been saying that is one the worst match up for Conor to my friends for a while. Jorge has never been ko’d And already fought strikers that are more dangerous at higher weight classes (Larkin, Till, Wonderboy, Daley, Cerrone and Raging Al).

Pull your head out the guys lap for a minute to breathe kid because you really don’t know shit besides verbally bowing him.
You’re a weird guy. When did I label Conor as a God?

A wrestler in Eddie isn’t exactly favourable. Nate Diaz as we saw in the first and second fight is not a favourable or easy match for Conor as he struggled considerably.

How can you say Conor has selective match making when he faced Khabib? That doesn’t make a lot of sense. Khabib is a stylistic nightmare for Conor. So you can’t say that Conor has selective match making.

And I ask again. If Jorge Masvidal is better than Conor at everything (as you say). How come he was never champion?

Till does hit harder then Conor at 170 you would have to be a moron to think otherwise , oh wait you are.
??? Ha? Have mistaken me for someone else? That was exactly my point I was saying to the guy who said that Conor hits harder than Till..

To prove to you what? That water is wet? Nobody, and I mean nobody on this planet (except Conor's nuthuggers ) think Conor can hit harder than Till. So to prove it to you: Till has 5 KO wins against WW. Conor has 1 KO win against FW. It was only because Aldo leaned into the hit. Also Till won many kickboxing fights. Conor was unsuccessful in amateur boxing. What else do you need? Still not convinced? Well, no one can help you then..
Well you’re calling me an idiot and you have your facts wrong. So you’re the one looking a bit stupid here.

Conor knocked out more than 1 featherweight.

Maybe I made a mistake with what I said. I think Conor could land his straight left on Masvidal easier than Till could and get off more power shots against Masvidal. If they fought Conor has a better shot of putting Masvidal away than Till does IMO.

Conor can throw a dolly from a distance while Jorge would have to get up close to throw a sucker punch

A wrestler in Eddie isn’t exactly favourable. Nate Diaz as we saw in the first and second fight is not a favourable or easy match for Conor as he struggled considerably.

How can you say Conor has selective match making when he faced Khabib? That doesn’t make a lot of sense. Khabib is a stylistic nightmare for Conor. So you can’t say that Conor has selective match making.

And I ask again. If Jorge Masvidal is better than Conor at everything (as you say). How come he was never champion?
Thats where I stop reading Eddie is a brawler not a wrestler and when he does use his wrestling it’s defensively. Saying he is a wrestler is a narrative only Conor junkies inject themselves with.

I said he looked good with selective matchmaking, did he lol good against Khabib? He didn’t really have a choice about fighting Khabib.

Back