Masvidal vs Mcgreger

He got head kicked by Larkin as I recall years later

Larkin hits hard. Was a former LHW and Jorge took his best shots.

Jorge puts an ass whooping on McGregor.

You’re a weird guy. When did I label Conor as a God?

A wrestler in Eddie isn’t exactly favourable. Nate Diaz as we saw in the first and second fight is not a favourable or easy match for Conor as he struggled considerably.

How can you say Conor has selective match making when he faced Khabib? That doesn’t make a lot of sense. Khabib is a stylistic nightmare for Conor. So you can’t say that Conor has selective match making.

And I ask again. If Jorge Masvidal is better than Conor at everything (as you say). How come he was never champion?
Being a champ doesn’t mean much in MMA. How many fights did Conor win at 155 to get his title shot? It’s all about if Dana likes you. Being champ doesn’t mean shit to me. Which guy has fought the better names in his career? You are telling me what it means to be champ yet the guy you are talking up was sparked out by Nate Diaz and should have lost to him twice. You think Nate is better than Jorge than?
Jorge would lay waste to Nate.

Well you’re calling me an idiot and you have your facts wrong. So you’re the one looking a bit stupid here.

Conor knocked out more than 1 featherweight.

Maybe I made a mistake with what I said. I think Conor could land his straight left on Masvidal easier than Till could and get off more power shots against Masvidal. If they fought Conor has a better shot of putting Masvidal away than Till does IMO.
Comon man.. Be serious, you can't compare Till's striking with Conor's. Conor is many levels bellow Till.

Misspelled thread titles should be an instant delete and/or ban.

Masvidal is too big for Colin. Masvidal wins by KO.

Can we just have an alternate universe sub forum for what if everything is related to McGregor?

Comon man.. Be serious, you can't compare Till's striking with Conor's. Conor is many levels bellow Till.
I am being serious. You just have these general statements as if they’re facts when really they are just your opinions. You don’t explain any points behind your arguments. And then you call me names. You’re quite thick honestly and you’re about as stupid as most posters on this site.

Would be a competitive fight but I think Masvidal has more grit and cardio than Conor.

Thats where I stop reading Eddie is a brawler not a wrestler and when he does use his wrestling it’s defensively. Saying he is a wrestler is a narrative only Conor junkies inject themselves with.
You’re such a spaz. Can you reply in one post instead of three seperate ones?

After all that nonsense you just posted You still never answered my question. If Jorge Masvidal is better than Conor at everything (as you claim) how come he was never champion?

Also can you explain why Jorge is a better boxer than Conor? (As you said before). I already explained why I think Conor is a better boxer. But you don’t answer any of these questions I’m asking you. You just make these ridiculous claims as if they’re facts and then don’t explain why.

I am being serious. You just have these general statements as if they’re facts when really they are just your opinions. You don’t explain any points behind your arguments. And then you call me names. You’re quite thick honestly and you’re about as stupid as most posters on this site.
I did explain it already and it was based on facts. Here they are again: Till was a top kickboxer with many wins in international events and fights in WW. Conor was unsuccessful amateur boxer in Ireland and fights in FW and LW. Till is bigger, taller with longer reach. He has 5 KO victories, Conor has 1 against FW. What more facts do you want? You would have to be a real blind nuthugger to not see the reality. BTW, I competed in karate and MT and train kids in MT in Thailand. I tjink I can tell skills vs skills a bit better than an average MMA fans..

You’re such a spaz. Can you reply in one post instead of three seperate ones?

After all that nonsense you just posted You still never answered my question. If Jorge Masvidal is better than Conor at everything (as you claim) how come he was never champion?

Also can you explain why Jorge is a better boxer than Conor? (As you said before). I already explained why I think Conor is a better boxer. But you don’t answer any of these questions I’m asking you. You just make these ridiculous claims as if they’re facts and then don’t explain why.
I’ll stop replying in more than one message when you stop private messaging me creeper. Your claim to Conor’s great boxing is he beat Diaz? That’s really what you are saying? If you look at the strike totals he was out boxed but people look at the knock downs.

Masvidal out boxed Till, Kj Noons easily. He has better technique going to the body and doesn’t rely on one one punch like Conor does. He had better head movent as well. Your evidence was because Conor stalemated Diaz he is better...ok bro. You gonna tell me his kicking and elbow game are better? What about wrestling and cardio? Not to mention heart.

Conor is middle top ten at 155 in the UFC and struggles with bigger guys. Jorge is bigger and Conor’s antics won’t work on him. It would go a couple rounds and Conor May land but there is Noway in hell he had the peer to finish him and when he realizes that he will quit like he always does when out matched. This is not a hype train if you look way back in my posts I been saying Masvidal has the best boxing in mma for longer than you been on Conor’s unit.

Back