Crime Matt Gaetz possibly under investigation for sex with a minor

I haven't paid too close attention to the story since it was first reported 10 months ago, and came into this thread asking simple questions in good faith hoping someone give summarized answers to those questioned.

You failed to do so you're asking ME questions, sooo.... why bother converse with you again?

Sounds like you're just looking to get in a flame war with writing LONG posts that no one is going to bother reading, including me, about a topic that very few have interest in.
This is the most MAGA retort I ever read.

"I don't care to know anything that I don't understand so I'm just going to ignore it"

Why do you keep saying "school" singular? Do you not know how these things work? This one school board made this decision for nine schools, several thousand students.

And yeah, conservatives are definitely absurd and spend far too much time worrying about the things I mentioned, things they're the only ones talking about.
They actually just turned it down for lower grade levels, middle school to be precise. It’s weird you leave that part out. As if you’re purposefully doing it.

They actually just turned it down for lower grade levels, middle school to be precise. It’s weird you leave that part out. As if you’re purposefully doing it.

Didn't know you were such a big proponent of "cancel culture"...?

At this point it is pretty obvious they have nothing. In true FBI fashion, they won't officially drop it because they don't want to take away that political fodder for the democrats.

If the FBI started investigating a democrat politician, would you instantly dismiss the validity of the case?

If the FBI started investigating a democrat politician, would you instantly dismiss the validity of the case?

It goes both ways. Remember when Trump was supposed to be locked up for conspiring with Russia, or having unlawfully paid Stormy Daniels hush money, and dismissals were met with "They're still investigating! That's how investigations work, stupid!"?

The shoe is on the other foot. It's fair to say that neither side is better than the other on these matters, but that's about the only fair thing to say about this.

We'll see what happens, but Gaetz isn't exactly acting worried about a charge coming anytime soon.

Gaetz wins primary and likely reelection, not surprising, this is same day as person who tried to extort him and his family is sentenced. Corruot FBI, and so on and so forth.

Back