Crime Matt Gaetz possibly under investigation for sex with a minor

I like how we think that gathering information on a possible crime and it going to trial and punishment should happen in a short time frame. Not just for this bozo, but in general.

Investigations/trials/sentencing can take years/decades.

Biden playing 4D chess. He knew Fratty Matty would win the nomination in that gerrymandered district, so now its time to arrest him for paying an underaged girl and then bringing said underaged girl out to dinner with Tucker. (The reason Fratty Matty is not longer allowed on Tuck's show is because he ran his mouth about bringing his Lolita to dinner with Tuck on Tuck's show) I doubt it will matter in his district but will make the GOP look bad if he wins and in jail for taking underaged hookers across state lines.

Not because he was guilty but because he was so innocent!
Johnny McEntee, according to people familiar with his testimony, told investigators that Gaetz told him during a brief meeting “that they are launching an investigation into him or that there’s an investigation into him,” without specifying who was investigating Gaetz.

McEntee added that Gaetz told him “he did not do anything wrong but they are trying to make his life hell, and you know, if the president could give him a pardon, that would be great.” Gaetz told McEntee that he had asked White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows for a pardon.

Asked by investigators if Gaetz’s request for a pardon was in the context of the Justice Department investigation into whether Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, McEntee replied, “I think that was the context, yes,” according to people familiar with the testimony who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

This guy looks like such a fucking asshole. I am not talking about his actual personality or actions, just-he looks like a total dick. It just so happens that you can judge a book by its cover in this case

ExxRVnFXIAEwFkV

Biden playing 4D chess. He knew Fratty Matty would win the nomination in that gerrymandered district, so now its time to arrest him for paying an underaged girl and then bringing said underaged girl out to dinner with Tucker. (The reason Fratty Matty is not longer allowed on Tuck's show is because he ran his mouth about bringing his Lolita to dinner with Tuck on Tuck's show) I doubt it will matter in his district but will make the GOP look bad if he wins and in jail for taking underaged hookers across state lines.

Biden isn't capable of playing 1/4th D chess, much less 4D chess. If they had anything even half way decent on Gaetz they would have at least raided his residence by now. This is clearly another novel interpretation of the law and the facts mixed with rumor mongering on the part of lefties.

I never got into this 'Matt Gaetz sex scandal' because I don't care for him one way or the other, and it was difficult to decipher facts from the fake news with the intent of character assassination for political gain.

So it speaks ALOT that the federal prosecutors, who would see a big boost in their careers if they lead the case against a sitting Republican Congressman, have completely dropped the case.

As I said, I don't care for him, but happy to see he's being vindicated.

Back