Crime Matt Gaetz possibly under investigation for sex with a minor

Hopefully people can stop talking about this now.

Not holding my breath.

Although he's been 'vindicated' I still don't trust him. I can count on my hand how many politicians I trust, developed over many years.

Just because he's not been charged on this, doesn't mean there's other backroom deals he's not involved in, and one of those deals could be 'We have the evidence to convict you, but we'll recommend no prosecution... for now. We own you.'

This has to be the only prosecution this DOJ isn’t willing to move forward with.

You mean the investigation that resulted in 8 guilty pleas and a conviction at trial?

You mean $40 million taxpayer dollars was worth that?

Think about this - The FBI has the entire client list of Jeffrey Epstein, as well as the blackmail evidence. No multi-million dollar investigation neccessary.

so the investigation is off because the feds dont think they can get a conviction because they dont think joel greenberg can be trusted?

well no shit. its not like anyone would trust a word he says or leave him alone with their teenage daughters but come on man. seems like they put all their eggs into one basket.

You're a fool if that's how you think things work. The people who were right get their victory lap to bring up all the old predictions, it's the internet way.

This was me taking my victory lap, I'm one of the people who was right.

Not working out with Kyle Rittenhouse.. Not well at all.

I don't really follow, or rather I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean.

Are you saying that the people who were wrong are still making as much noise?

You mean $40 million taxpayer dollars was worth that?

Think about this - The FBI has the entire client list of Jeffrey Epstein, as well as the blackmail evidence. No multi-million dollar investigation neccessary.

Going after big fish is incredibly expensive, so yes, I think it was worth it. The GOP did everything they could to stop it from going far enough, just like they're campaigning against increasing the IRS, who have been asking for the funds necessary to audit the 1%. Does anyone honestly believe the IRS expansion is intended to target the middle class? Why on Earth would anyone believe that?

As for Epstein, there was never any chance his list was going to be explored. That class of people is untouchable, party doesn't enter into this. Just so there's no confusion that fact is something that makes me wish we had the eleventh commandment.

The fact that he sought a pardon if he was convicted kinda says all I need to know. Maybe he won't be charged but I've read enough to know he has no business in congress.

So, he will probably be featured at the next republican convention.

I don't really follow, or rather I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean.

Are you saying that the people who were wrong are still making as much noise?
That thread has been pretty active.

So they had nothing credible, just like the NY AG and her criminal investigations on Trump.

6uhtgp.jpg

Back