Media Max Flames Topuria "Kinda Un-BMF - Not Very BMF To Say" - UPDATE: Topuria Threatens To Fight Ortega Instead w/o BMF Belt

We all saw Ilia's reaction to he KO he doesn't want any part of that BMF belt...

1713530840484.jpeg

Using Brian Ortega as leverage to not fight Max after saying he wouldn’t give either a title shot.

Ilia is slowly going to lose all of his fans if he keeps acting like this. Zero charisma at all.

Not sure why he even cares, it’s a fake belt at the end of the day lol

Last edited:
I got no problem with this if he challenges Max for the BMF belt at 155. I don't want Max to lose that weight again anyway and 155 favors Max in my opinion

So what? Topuria KO'd Volk who is WAY more durable than Justin I would say.... and he did it at a lighter weight. He didn't need to wait till the last 10 seconds to do it either when Justin's eyes were poked out and his nose was shattered.

By the way, underlining things doesn't mean shit. Your argument is still dumb.

Volk just got sent to the shadow realm by Islam a couple months before that fight and came back way too early lmao. Topuria is lucky that Islam softened up that chin for him

Nah, Topuria won't lose his fans until he loses. That's how it works with MMA fandom.

You can be as unlikeable as it's possible to be and people will hang off your nuts as long as you keep winning and keep finishing your fights.

Volk just got sent to the shadow realm by Islam a couple months before that fight and came back way too early lmao. Topuria is lucky that Islam softened up that chin for him
When he dominates and finishes max what you will say? Max had hard weight cut? Something else? 🤦

When he dominates and finishes max what you will say? Max had hard weight cut? Something else? 🤦

Since he wants the bmf belt so bad why not challenge Max for it at 155? Topuria fought at lightweight before ;)

Wasn't Usman the first to hold both belts, and Islam the first to knock Volkanovski out?

Leon Edwards is the lineal BMF belt holder not Max.

Max is acting like he just won a meaningful title and for some reason Ilia is buying into the hype.

Some people getting worked up but I just see it as Topuria just talking shit. He will fight whoever the UFC offers next. He’s fully embraced the villain role that he started before the Volk fight.

That's the best response for anything these days, instead of "Did you just assume my gender?", you can say "That's not very BMF of you. Be more BMF!"

That's not how a BMF conducts himself!

I don’t understand why Topuria is being such a dickhead here.
he is just a douche it seems in general.

if he is fighting for legacy, woudn't beating Max count as a great stepping stone in that direction considering that Max is at the top of FW division as far as all time greats?

this manlet Topuria is just full of himself.

Some people getting worked up but I just see it as Topuria just talking shit. He will fight whoever the UFC offers next. He’s fully embraced the villain role that he started before the Volk fight.

It's tricky for all these guys; if he was a nice humble guy nobody would really care, so to increase his marketability he's kinda taking a European Colby thing on. It works well enough for him, I mean we are all here talking about him.

As if this belt wasn't gimmicky enough to begin with. It turns it into a complete joke when you got guys like this clown calling for it.

Back