Max Holloway vs Floyd Mayweather

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Lots of guys thought Kattar was best boxer in UFC but Max outbox him, perhaps Max is best boxer in the lower weight classes?

Who would like to see him vs Floyd Mayweather?

So since a few Sherdoggers said “Kattar is the best boxer” and Max beat him, that makes him qualified to fight Floyd Maywhether...

I want Stefan Struve vs Michael Jordan in a soccer match, am i the only one?

I see you are moving past the pro muslim fighter gimmick and just trolling in general?

Not hating, people will take this serious and Mcgregor huggers will try to say he did well vs. Floyd. Thats always funny.

I think Cody Garbrandt would give a tough fight to an old man Floyd. Much better than all the other blokes in the lower weight classes imo. Even in his loses, he rocks people, and there is a fine line between being rocked and getting KOed when fighting a guy with lighting hands like Cody.

Yet you're the first to reply to mine, fanboy
No came in expecting something halfway intelligent or a link to some actual news regarding this topic. Had I realized you made the thread I would’ve known it was just more clickbait troll fueled nonsense. Enjoy the rest of your day.

to be clear, Floyd even in his old age is a criminally unfair matchup for ANY MMA fighter near his weight. Guy is one of the greatest boxers ever nobody should want to see this fight

I get it’s a satire thread, but hardly a good one considering Dustin recently destroyed Max in a Boxing match...

ColorfulBriefAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Don't think most mma fans understand that throwing hands in MMA is not the same as an actual boxing bout. Two completely different things.

I think Cody Garbrandt would give a tough fight to an old man Floyd. Much better than all the other blokes in the lower weight classes imo. Even in his loses, he rocks people, and there is a fine line between being rocked and getting KOed when fighting a guy with lighting hands like Cody.
Nah his boxing defence is shockingly bad at times, he'd get battered, like all the rest..

Imagine he tried this on Floyd
ScalyWideeyedAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
That was an old version of Max not 750 strikes thrown version

max is a decent boxer for mma standards....but to suggest him boxing floyd, even at his age, is just being a troll...you're talking about a guy that has won titles in like 5 weight divisions...who has beaten some of the best fighters. max couldn't even beat a top 100 boxer in his weight class.

Back