Max Holloway vs Floyd Mayweather

I think Cody Garbrandt would give a tough fight to an old man Floyd. Much better than all the other blokes in the lower weight classes imo. Even in his loses, he rocks people, and there is a fine line between being rocked and getting KOed when fighting a guy with lighting hands like Cody.

ok mr. join date this year...haha....why do people think, cause a guy has decent boxing in mma, that he can suddenly out box or even compete with an all time great boxer? you are absurdly stupid.

I get it’s a satire thread, but hardly a good one considering Dustin recently destroyed Max in a Boxing match...

ColorfulBriefAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

to be fair, this was on short notice and max looked bad in that fight. against kattar, he was faster, his punches more crisp. and that wasn't max' weight class...

Nah his boxing defence is shockingly bad at times, he'd get battered, like all the rest..

Imagine he tried this on Floyd
ScalyWideeyedAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Arturo gatti was 20x the boxer and fighter cody ever was....and floyd absolutely destroyed gatti...I'm talking, it was target practice...i hate when people try and talk about mma guys, that have probably only been boxing for a few years, while floyd has been boxing since diapers.

Lots of guys thought Kattar was best boxer in UFC but Max outbox him, perhaps Max is best boxer in the lower weight classes?

Who would like to see him vs Floyd Mayweather?

I would like to see you delete this post because it's as horrible as everything else you post.

ok mr. join date this year...haha....why do people think, cause a guy has decent boxing in mma, that he can suddenly out box or even compete with an all time great boxer? you are absurdly stupid.
First of all, passwords to 4 year old accounts are forgotten sometimes and second of all I didn’t say he will beat him, just that he would give him a tough fight for a little bit, if he can get caught with shots from Conor he sure as hell can get caught by Cody. He’s an old man now.

No came in expecting something halfway intelligent or a link to some actual news regarding this topic. Had I realized you made the thread I would’ve known it was just more clickbait troll fueled nonsense. Enjoy the rest of your day.

to be clear, Floyd even in his old age is a criminally unfair matchup for ANY MMA fighter near his weight. Guy is one of the greatest boxers ever nobody should want to see this fight

Right, because so many sherdoggers share my avatar that you only knew it was my thread after you opened it and read the fine print

{<jordan}

I'm a big Max fan but cmon, MMA and boxing are two different sports and mixing a match will result in the winner being the boxer in boxing and the MMartist in MMA 99.9% is of the time.

No, but he would do better Conor I'd reckon. Even today Floyd blocks/counters every single flurry Max would put out.

So since a few Sherdoggers said “Kattar is the best boxer” and Max beat him, that makes him qualified to fight Floyd Maywhether...
Qualified? Floyd is "Boxing" Logan Paul. I have a Youtube account so technically I am "Qualified" to fight Mayweather.

Max should probably consider retirement at this point or face serious CTE. The things he is saying are getting more bizarre as time goes on.

I see you are moving past the pro muslim fighter gimmick and just trolling in general?

Not hating, people will take this serious and Mcgregor huggers will try to say he did well vs. Floyd. Thats always funny.
Maybe Floyd is a Brotha of Islam?

Dustin is the best boxer in MMA there’s no two ways about it.

Back