Max Payne 1,2, and 3

Yeah, but I mean they went from the classic noir detective story to being a rip-off of Man On Fire, if I remember correctly.

As for the characters being dead, Mona Sax was killed off in the first game, and they brought her back for the sequel.

Max Payne basically is a comic book, and like a comic book they can bring back anyone from the dead for any reason.
Also man on fire sucked, dude. There are similarities but this is superior in every way. Story telling, character development, all of it

I also thought it would be a cool twist if it turned out Max was a valkyr junkie who actually did murder his own family, and was taking down the aesir corporation as a way to atone for his sins.

that would've been a darkly diabolical twist that max could really wallow in, great idea!

Rockstar doesn't make games anymore, they make money.

LOL, there's an element of truth in that. I was just talking with a buddy about Max Payne a few days ago & we concluded something similar. They make a ton of moolah just servicing GTA & RDR online, no?

Sucks because they had other games like Bully, MP and a few others. I'd think a Max Payne 4 would do well. But my tastes are dissimilar to what most want. I like single player games & stay away from anything that has intrusive microtransactions.

LOL, there's an element of truth in that. I was just talking with a buddy about Max Payne a few days ago & we concluded something similar. They make a ton of moolah just servicing GTA & RDR online, no?

Sucks because they had other games like Bully, MP and a few others. I'd think a Max Payne 4 would do well. But my tastes are dissimilar to what most want. I like single player games & stay away from anything that has intrusive microtransactions.

'Spiritual Successors' have been a recent popular trend for independent studios to make successful titles.

Demolition Derby - Wreckfest
Road Rash - Road Redemption

Hopefully one will make a spiritual successor to Max Payne in the near future.

'Spiritual Successors' have been a recent popular trend for independent studios to make successful titles.

Demolition Derby - Wreckfest
Road Rash - Road Redemption

Hopefully one will make a spiritual successor to Max Payne in the near future.
I sure hope so. I've been playing MP3 for the past 2 days and I'm still hooked. The online play is still addicting. Still plenty of peeps playing in these lobbies too

@PurpleStorm
@315MMAFighter

Last night I watched this Max Payne 2 'movie' with all of the comic cutscenes, dialogue within the gameplay, and a bit of the gameplay as well... on my 65" Samsung... and I highly recommend it.

God damn its such a good plot with so many twists. Its without question the best story of all three games.

And yeah, this is begging for a 'spiritual successor.' Imagine a John Wick game like this in Unreal Engine 5.

@PurpleStorm
@315MMAFighter

Last night I watched this Max Payne 2 'movie' with all of the comic cutscenes, dialogue within the gameplay, and a bit of the gameplay as well... on my 65" Samsung... and I highly recommend it.

God damn its such a good plot with so many twists. Its without question the best story of all three games.

And yeah, this is begging for a 'spiritual successor.' Imagine a John Wick game like this in Unreal Engine 5.

I've watched a whole 4+ hour full story of MP1 on YT which was actually sweet and what made me want to get back into Max Payne. I am watching this one right now cus I'm bored cooking some dinner so this will be sweet thanks bruv

I've watched a whole 4+ hour full story of MP1 on YT which was actually sweet and what made me want to get back into Max Payne. I am watching this one right now cus I'm bored cooking some dinner so this will be sweet thanks bruv

When I was a truck driver and driving as much as 11 hours a day I'd sometimes put on this 4 hour Metal Gear Solid movie and just listen to the cutscenes and codec calls. Great way to pass the time.

When I was a truck driver and driving as much as 11 hours a day I'd sometimes put on this 4 hour Metal Gear Solid movie and just listen to the cutscenes and codec calls. Great way to pass the time.
Lol, that's awesome. Sounds exactly like what I'd do

All 3 are on sale on steam right now. $3.50 for 1 and 2, and $10 for 3.

I forgot which max payne but I saved by accident while falling to my death....

Back