May 15th PBC Showtime Luis Nery vs Brandon Figueroa PBC

The fight would unify the WBC and WBA “world” super bantamweight titles

damn figueroa has some balls on him. If I were his manager I wouldn't touch this one. I guess you have to favor Nery, but he hasn't looked quite as sharp now that his weight advantage is lesser and he doesn't seem to have the same *ahem* discipline he did around, oh I don't know, the first Yamanaka fight. Nery stops him in the 9-12 rounds and really underwhelms IMO. I'll be cheering for Brandon tho

damn figueroa has some balls on him. If I were his manager I wouldn't touch this one. I guess you have to favor Nery, but he hasn't looked quite as sharp now that his weight advantage is lesser and he doesn't seem to have the same *ahem* discipline he did around, oh I don't know, the first Yamanaka fight. Nery stops him in the 9-12 rounds and really underwhelms IMO. I'll be cheering for Brandon tho

I wanted to see both these guys lose badly. But it was more Brandons brother I used to dislike. But in this one I wouldn’t mind cheering Brandon on. Nery is just a lil dirty weight bully to me, he’s banned from Japan for a reason, F em...

Nery and the rest of the Super Bantamweights are just keeping the belts warm for Naoya when he gets tired of smashing Bantamweights.

Last edited:
Back