Social Mayberry Lounge Chat Thread v1: Codger Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
About three weeks ago I started seeing at the top of my YT feed a rainbow thing asking me to take a Gay Test…I x it out, a few days later it came back again, now, it comes up everyday…
Do they know something I don’t?
<Neil01>

Anyone else up for the Gay test?
Good Morning..

Now I’m fucked…I wanted to search it out to show you guys, and I did, now the the algorithm has outed me…

your welcome

OGC.f4dfc04ea2ea7ee4e76a60b03472ed2e

Shout-out to @fingercuffs for the thread title.

This is the new catch-all chat thread for the Mayberry. Anything can be discussed here, within this sub-forum's rules. It is meant to eliminate any random thought/dear diary threads.

All Mayberry rules apply itt. No flaming, no call outs, no sexual graphic posting, no political posts, etc. All posts of the sort will be deleted and continued abuse of the rules will result in thread bans or yellow cards.

So is this like an OT embassy within the Mayberry or is this the last true Mayberry thread and everything else will get moved to the OT? I’m a little confused and a little concerned.

So is this like an OT embassy within the Mayberry or is this the last true Mayberry thread and everything else will get moved to the OT? I’m a little confused and a little concerned.
Don't read too much into it bud. This isn't much different than the WR lounge thread except for regular Mayberry posters and Mayberry rules. Worst case some threads might get merged into here... but if anything we're trying to eliminate moving threads to the OT or the GB from here. Unless the thread is really OT material.

About three weeks ago I started seeing at the top of my YT feed a rainbow thing asking me to take a Gay Test…I x it out, a few days later it came back again, now, it comes up everyday…
Do they know something I don’t?
<Neil01>

Anyone else up for the Gay test?
Good Morning..

Maybe you should just take it, y’know?

UnfitAlarmingCaimanlizard-size_restricted.gif

I’m on a few car forums chat lounge and they are pretty dead compared to old days.

Forums in general are a dying breed. Us old folk are keeping them somewhat alive.
Pretty much a I try and stay active on those old school forums but it’s only a handful of the same dudes. I try and stay in touch with a few guys though. All married with children now crazy.

Pretty much a I try and stay active on those old school forums but it’s only a handful of the same dudes. I try and stay in touch with a few guys though. All married with children now crazy.
Kids ruin a lot of things lol.

Watched a new movie on Netflix last night, Last Seen Alive, Gerard Butler stars as a guy whose wife disappears at a gas station and he has to fight a bunch of hillbilly crankster gangsters to try and find her, all while running from the cops who think he killed her
Nothing groundbreaking but its good if youre in the mood for 90 minutes of action and ass kicking

Watched a new movie on Netflix last night, Last Seen Alive, Gerard Butler stars as a guy whose wife disappears at a gas station and he has to fight a bunch of hillbilly crankster gangsters to try and find her, all while running from the cops who think he killed her
Nothing groundbreaking but its good if youre in the mood for 90 minutes of action and ass kicking

I remember when Kurt Russell had to save his kidnapped wife from truckers who kidnapped her and crooked cops.. the message seems to be ‘just fly wherever you’re going, driving isn’t worth it..’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back