Social Mayberry Lounge Chat Thread v1: Codger Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think silicone might be a problem but cloth is probably ok
Silicone is used for cupcake making in lieu of metal pan in the oven. Why would it be a problem in microwave?

That’s why I wrote “I would think” - you know, like something someone says when they aren’t sure but are taking a guess
I too am known to use words to not imply absolute confidence in what I'm talking about.

Just worried my bowl made of Corelle ceramic and glass combo might start cracking. I thought I saw a tiny fish scale shaped crack on inner surface.

About three weeks ago I started seeing at the top of my YT feed a rainbow thing asking me to take a Gay Test…I x it out, a few days later it came back again, now, it comes up everyday…
Do they know something I don’t?
<Neil01>

Anyone else up for the Gay test?
Good Morning..

So, did you pass?

Watched a new movie on Netflix last night, Last Seen Alive, Gerard Butler stars as a guy whose wife disappears at a gas station and he has to fight a bunch of hillbilly crankster gangsters to try and find her, all while running from the cops who think he killed her
Nothing groundbreaking but its good if youre in the mood for 90 minutes of action and ass kicking

That sounds exactly like the Kurt Russell movie Breakdown

images

For some reason I could have sworn that Jamie Lee Curtis played the wife in that movie but I’m obviously misremembering because that is not her. Haven’t seen the movie in like 24 years so whatever.

This thread is ghey and reeks of OT style nonsensical gheyness.

Of all the threads. Moved lately this one needs it the most.

I member that time my grinder broke and I just grabbed some Folgers crystals til my new grinder arrived, holy moley that shit taste like burnt dirt!
I wasnt expecting a delicacy but geez Louise, how can people enjoy that filth

Yeah, you're just asking for problem with the Folders. You must hate yourself lol.
It seems to me you skipped several levels from fresh ground to Folgers......
someone tell this man about starbucks, please.
I have coffee everyday as a "I must have first thing" ritual type thing......I just skip it if Starbucks is the only options. It is just too harsh - it always tastes burnt and gives me stomach cramps inside of 20 minutes.
Never seen anyone drink coffee and smoke
My grandmother did little else as far as I could tell. Her and several of my aunts defaulted to coffee and chain smoking if given half a chance. Also seemed to be quite popular among Old Salts on various ships I served on. The smoke pit never had enough cup holders.....

Never seen anyone drink coffee and smoke

I know people who basically just live off of it. I had a friend in grad school and her Dad would only eat dinner, that was the only food he would eat the entire day. No breakfast, lunch or any snacks. The rest of the time he’d just live off black coffee and cigarettes. He drink a pot and smoke a pack a day.

I know people who basically just live off of it. I had a friend in grad school and her Dad would only eat dinner, that was the only food he would eat the entire day. No breakfast, lunch or any snacks. The rest of the time he’d just live off black coffee and cigarettes. He drink a pot and smoke a pack a day.
Did he live past the age of 55?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back