Maynard from TOOL Dressing Like a Punk Transsexual Feminist Prostitute

lol, this band should have stopped making music years ago. nothing past aenima is worth listening to repeatedly, in my opinion.

First time anyone had ever accused Tool of recently releasing material...

That last album was supposed to come out 3 years ago. Honeydicked us all

My son, when he doesn’t want to do something, says “just a sec, waiting on the new Tool album”.

Maynard has literally done a show while wearing a bra and panties while being held on the shoulders of a giant man in a gimp suit, this is toning it down from what he was doing in the 90s.

First time anyone had ever accused Tool of recently releasing material...

i said anything past aenima. that album came out in 96'. that wasn't exactly recent.

I met him at a wine bottle signing. He was cool but the line was a few hours long and you couldn't take pictures. They built a cubicle in the place, he was sitting at a table in there and you couldn't see him until it was your turn. When he signed my bottles I said thanks I love your music. He said cool and as I started to walk away he said hey, how many people do you think are left in line? I said around 200. He said shiiiiiit ok thanks.

He's always dressed wild for performances. I've seen Tool and APC around 10 times between the two. At one of the Tool shows, my buddy and I ran into Adam Jones taking a plate of food back to his trailer. He talked to us for a few minutes, he was cool too.

Hasn't Maynard being doing stuff like this for like 30 years? He's known as being one the greatest subtle comedians in rock history.

I believe he even had lyrics along he lines "I can't say what I want to, even though I'm not serious" and even that song is decades old.

Nothing new. He's dressed weird on stage for decades.

No kidding, I saw them in 98 and they all came out in spandex completely painted in blue.. like The Blue Man Group. The first five minutes of their set was just clips of animals fucking in the wild.

At the centermost of his core, if you have been paying attention, Maynard is an anti-conformist. If you can't handle where that takes you, fuck off to shitty music made by timid artists.

I said good day, sir.

Didn't Maynard submit a fan on stage once ?

A fan jumped on stage and tried to give him a hug

WetEmbarrassedAmericanwigeon-size_restricted.gif

Most likely picked up some moves while training with Nate

screenshot-www.bloodyelbow.com-2017-06-23-09-52-58.png

Maynard is a dork.

And Tool would be better if every song didn't sound exactly the fucking same.

lol, this band should have stopped making music years ago. nothing past aenima is worth listening to repeatedly, in my opinion.
umm Lateralus

Maynard is a dork.

And Tool would be better if every song didn't sound exactly the fucking same.
If you think undertow sounds exactly the same as lateralus or 10000 days then you must be high. Their sound keeps changing with each subsequent album, except for maybe 10,000 days... It sounds similar to lateralus.

Back