Mayweather cejudo, who takes it? Lol

Even if it's a 125 cejudo vs a 160 Mayweather (not sure what his max weight is but whatever he could top out at) if its mma Mayweather gets eaten alive. If its boxing then cejudo gets starched even worse than conor. I'm of the unpopular opinion that conor did incredibly well in that fight considering. Mayweather was old and certainly not prime but was just a 2 years removed from beating Pacquiao and 4 from smoking canelo.

Even if it's a 125 cejudo vs a 160 Mayweather (not sure what his max weight is but whatever he could top out at) if its mma Mayweather gets eaten alive. If its boxing then cejudo gets starched even worse than conor. I'm of the unpopular opinion that conor did incredibly well in that fight considering. Mayweather was old and certainly not prime but was just a 2 years removed from beating Pacquiao and 4 from smoking canelo.
Replying to my own post. Just realized after looking up canelo that Mayweather is his only loss ever. With wins over kovalev and golovkin I already thought of him as p4p #1 but for some reason thought he had another loss or 2 in his early career. Nope he was 42-0-1 when he fought floyd at 22. What a career

lol at even entertaining "if MMA" Floyd wouldn't take an MMA fight for a billion dollars for obvious reasons

As for Canelo he's gotten a few shady decisions and there's no way he didn't lose the first GGG fight. He's still currently P4P best tho

As for Canelo he's gotten a few shady decisions and there's no way he didn't lose the first GGG fight.

I think that Floyd has some shady decisions too, e.g. Castillo 1, de la Hoya, and Maidana 1.

In a fight it's a squash match for Cejudo.
In a boxing match it's a squash match for Mayweather.

Like, in an MMA match or a street fight, Mayweather would stand virtually zero chance.

In a boxing match Cejudo stands virtually zero chance.

In a fight it's a squash match for Cejudo.
In a boxing match it's a squash match for Mayweather.

Like, in an MMA match or a street fight, Mayweather would stand virtually zero chance.

In a boxing match Cejudo stands virtually zero chance.
I'd love to see a boxing match between someome like Cejudo and a decent pro boxer in MMA gloves.

Some people might insist that all pro boxers would even in this setting still steamroll someone like Cejudo, but i'm not convinced of that.

Things like range, defense and offense become so different with the small gloves, it's crazy.

Replying to my own post. Just realized after looking up canelo that Mayweather is his only loss ever. With wins over kovalev and golovkin I already thought of him as p4p #1 but for some reason thought he had another loss or 2 in his early career. Nope he was 42-0-1 when he fought floyd at 22. What a career

I'm a huge canelo fan but he definitely lost the first ggg fight and imo the second, but that's debatable

He also arguably lost v trout and Laura

I'm still waiting for these boxers to have the balls to fight someone in MMA. Say what you want about James Tony but for him to go in against Couture was pretty fuckin bad ass.

What a career indeed! Canelo is an absolute stud. Koavalev is a bum to be honest but Canelo has some of the best names ever on his resume..

I'm a huge canelo fan but he definitely lost the first ggg fight and imo the second, but that's debatable

Agree on the first GGG fight. the 2nd one was pretty clear for Canelo IMO, and a third I feel would be a KO for Canelo (Love GGG though). The Lara fight was close, don't know about the trout one though (every great fighter has these tough fights in their career that are debatable outcomes). Canelo deserved the close decisions in all those fights except the first GGG fight, that's the only one that was a clear loss in my eyes. Trout definitely didn't do enough to get no comfortable decision or any kind of decision.

I'm still waiting for these boxers to have the balls to fight someone in MMA. Say what you want about James Tony but for him to go in against Couture was pretty fuckin bad ass.
What was so badass about it? It was obviously just a money grab fight. That fight was embarassing. Just remember that the MMA guys are calling out the boxers in their own sport. Boxers aren't talking about getting in a cage and grappling around at all. Anytime an MMA fighter gets a big KO all the sudden they wanna step into the boxing ring and KO the baddest boxer at the moment or weight.

What a career indeed! Canelo is an absolute stud. Koavalev is a bum to be honest but Canelo has some of the best names ever on his resume..
Ya hes on pace to be one of the p4p greats. I'm pretty sure hes still only 30

lol at even entertaining "if MMA" Floyd wouldn't take an MMA fight for a billion dollars for obvious reasons

As for Canelo he's gotten a few shady decisions and there's no way he didn't lose the first GGG fight. He's still currently P4P best tho
Pretty sure floyd would rape a penguin for a billion dollars. I dont think hes afraid of getting beat up. He doesn't want to get beat in boxing for the legacy but I guarantee you if he got got a billion to get jacked up in mma by McGregor he would take it in a sec. Crazy to think that fight could potentially be worth a billion

I wasn't upset with it being a draw. I think draws should be more common. Someone should have to really separate themselves to get the win. That being said I wouldn't have been upset if the second fight was a draw also

I think that Floyd has some shady decisions too, e.g. Castillo 1, de la Hoya, and Maidana 1.
Maidana ya. Delahoya a relatively close fight but thought mayweather won. Castillo I thought was judged properly

Back