Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2 ? in Saudi Arabia

Floyd gettin that retirement money

tenor.gif

hard to believe he'd be willing to leave las vegas, i'll believe when I see.

Ugh god I usually don't care where fights are hosted but can we not do it in the country with arguably the most evil govenrment on the planet?

I wonder what's with all the Saudi matches recently.
I guess some prince's lil son is a boxing fan

"BABA I WANNA SEE THAT FIGHT HAPPEN RN"
"Anything for my lil rashid." *calls boxing promoter * "You want your wait in gold?"

Floyd gettin that retirement money AGAIN
Fixed.

They paid Khan like 7m to fight some bum till he got injured and pulled out

Wouldn't be surprised if they do fight there
He'd get a mega payday

is there any government that is not evil ?

Yes. And you missed the word "most".

I've got a pretty basic rule of thumb: don't work for someone who murders journalists.

every government kills civilians everyday & we can't do anything about it , the only difference in this situation is that Qatar paid a lot of money to cover the journalist story ..

No. Not every government orders the murder of journalists. Stop being an apologist for a murderer.

And the idea that the only reason the murder journalist who worked for the WaPo was covered is because of Qatar is beyond delusion.

Yes. And you missed the word "most".

I've got a pretty basic rule of thumb: don't work for someone who murders journalists.
I didn't mean to make htis super political but while I agree that the murder of Kashoggi was tragic, it's the wholesale destruction of Yemen which makes me oppose this.

is there any government that is not evil ?
No, I wouldn't call myself an anarchist but many governments partake in evil actions. However, the Saudi governments (as well as it's coalition allies) actions in Yemen are tantamount to genocide. This is one action that is evil to the point that it's actions will be remembered likely for decades.

how am I being an apologist ,, I am just saying that people focusing on one murder that happened one & half year ago while hundreds of civilians is being killed every day without the any coverage from the media , that is not delusion that is the truth ..
it's the mass murder of Yemen that gets me TBH.

Well, I wasn’t planning to watch it anyway.

I guess they found somebody to pay for it. I still won’t buy it.. shit I didn’t buy the first one..

Back