Media insert needs updating.

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Instagram has started to have this ‘reels’ thing for the short clips that are posted.

before it was a once play and you had to press replay, now it plays two times in a row, and when you try insert that link to the media insert feature it doesn’t work.

can anyone look into this to see if that can be fixed??

It comes up now with ‘the specific media url can not be embedded.’

when this video would have used to play.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNGQK20HJDJ/?igshid=noqzyphmbhmf

I tried to take the ‘reel’ out of the link before to insert but same story...

is there anything that can be done to fix this issue??

@F.B.I. @Peteyandjia you admins can help out here??

Last edited:
Instagram has started to have this ‘reels’ thing for the short clips that are posted.

before it was a once play and you had to press replay, now it plays two times in a row, and when you try insert that link to the media insert feature it doesn’t work.

can anyone look into this to see if that can be fixed??

It comes up now with ‘the specific media url can not be embedded.’

when this video would have used to play.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNGQK20HJDJ/?igshid=noqzyphmbhmf

I tried to take the ‘reel’ out of the link before to insert but same story...

is there anything that can be done to fix this issue??

@F.B.I. @Peteyandjia you admins can help out here??

This is one of those things that's directly related to Xenforo, so we can't fix it from here. When the Xenforo developers make changes, it will be reflected and available on the Xenforo software.

What the fed said. This isn't a mod/admin thing, or even a Sherdog thing. It's a straight up forum developer situation.

As these video mediums continue to evolve and update, it's a constant struggle for compatibility on systems like Xenforo. The best I can advise is that when it works, it means that the XF devs applied the right patch/hotfix to allow for these to embed properly. Otherwise, blame Instagram.

Well does xenforo even care or maintain sherdog??

can this the raised to their attention??

Seems like this was actioned upon this request or Xrenfro worked upon on their own.

what ever happened, thanks guys!

Back