Crime Melinda Gates divorce tied to Epstein conection

DespicablePeep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don´t know if this has been posted but it has come out that Melinda asked for the divorce because of Bill Gate´s ties to Epstein. Melinda probably knows a lot more than the public. Too bad Epstein was killed before anything came out, his death as time passes looks more like assassination than suicide.

I wonder if these people flew to the island for pedophilia or it was just a sex island with girls of legal age. I have no problem with the second choice, but if Bill was in this for underage girls I hope he gets fucked. But I doubt he will if thats the case

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...a-bill-gates-divorce-jeffrey-epstein-meetings

Melinda Gates began divorce moves at time Bill’s meetings with Jeffrey Epstein revealed

Don´t know if this has been posted but it has come out that Melinda asked for the divorce because of Bill Gate´s ties to Epstein. Melinda probably knows a lot more than the public. Too bad Epstein was killed before anything came out, his death as time passes looks more like assassination than suicide.

I wonder if these people flew to the island for pedophilia or it was just a sex island with girls of legal age. I have no problem with the second choice, but if Bill was in this for underage girls I hope he gets fucked. But I doubt he will if thats the case

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...a-bill-gates-divorce-jeffrey-epstein-meetings

Melinda Gates began divorce moves at time Bill’s meetings with Jeffrey Epstein revealed

Even if they were of age, a place like this is ripe for abuse. Like the girls there are completely on their own free will.

does Melinda actually think she can get away from Bill? I’m pretty sure he chipped her while she was asleep and only needs to press a button on his remote to bring her back

I use O365 but one thing is his work and another is his life outside of Microsoft, if his wife is asking for a divorce based on Epstein something is not right

I’m more commenting on people like @Proud American and his hatred for Bill Gates because he believes Gates is evil.

But I thought only conspiracy theorist dummies talked about Epstein ?

Maybe you are just dumb and uniformed so don’t know about the second largest Ponzi scheme in US history tower financial Corp and how Epstein was involved and Steve hoffenburg accused him of being mossad

but that’s just stuff conspiracy theorists know about right ?

I wonder why Alan C Greenspan liked Epstein so much when he was at bear sterns ? Maybe one of the smarty pants around here could enlighten me

just another example of how conspiracy theorist have been proven to be smarter faster better looking and considerably more learned about the reality of the world

Maybe, but still speculation.

If Bill was associates with Epstein, he was I to banging young girls. Not much in question there.

I love all of these people who curse at Bill Gates and claim he has a sinister agenda meanwhile they are raging while using a Windows based product.
Is that like lefties who cry about fascism while cruising around in their VW?

Looks like shit journalism to me. I’d like to see a direct quote from the soon to be ex Mrs. Gates
I bet you won’t find one. This story is a whale for CT nutters. You have Bill Gates and Epstein linked together. This is the equivalent of a virgin having his first sexual experience being with two of the most beautiful women in the world.

Bill Gates is a sinister, autistic little goblin of a man and I have no doubts he has some serious skeletons in his little closet.

I hear a lot of people saying stuff like this about Gates. Honestly, I know very little about him. What makes people have such a low opinion if him?

Bill Gates is a sinister, autistic little goblin of a man and I have no doubts he has some serious skeletons in his little closet.
Do you realize how much time in high-school you have to spend locked up in your own locker with your underwear wedged up your ass to start thinking "some day ill take over the world with computers, I'll show them"

Do you realize how much time in high-school you have to spend locked up in your own locker with your underwear wedged up your ass to start thinking "some day ill take over the world with computers, I'll show them"

I don´t think it works like that, its just what happens when you are the most powerful men alive, who control most of the worlds data and can pretty much change the course of governments if he is inclined to do so. Its the old cliche of absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Back