Crime Melinda Gates divorce tied to Epstein conection

I hear a lot of people saying stuff like this about Gates. Honestly, I know very little about him. What makes people have such a low opinion if him?
He's extremely rich, he leans left and he's an uber-nerd. Envy, hate and hate I'd say.

Last edited:
she will have a fatal "heart attack" soon. a man that has that much money can kill a person easily.

Gates had another interview where he flustered yet again when asked about his Epstein connections. Again he was asked very tame questions and not asked about his trips on the infamous "Lolita Express". His excuse for meeting with Epstein is that he was discussing global health and was trying to secure donations. The wealthiest man in the world and a supposed philantropist trying to get other people to invest rather than himself, who previously claimed he wanted to give away all of his money (during expensive media campaigns to improve his image after facing monopoly trials). Gates is 100% a pedo like the rest of them. The problem is these people are so wealthy that they're untouchable and can get away with some of the worst crimes in the world, preying on children.

What's so sinister about him?

He's concerned about population growth. Low IQ conspiracy theory tards read this as 'he wants to kill everyone' instead of the obvious reality that the earth can only sustain a certain number of people and that we should try to keep population around that level by doing things like providing education to young women and girls.

He's concerned about population growth. Low IQ conspiracy theory tards read this as 'he wants to kill everyone' instead of the obvious reality that the earth can only sustain a certain number of people and that we should try to keep population around that level by doing things like providing education to young women and girls.
If that's the reason that's pretty dumb. I agree we need to watch population.

If that's the reason that's pretty dumb. I agree we need to watch population.

I've never had strong feelings one way or another about Bill Gates, but his position here seems reasonable to me - encourage birth control and vaccinations (because lower mortality rates are correlated with lower birth rates):

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...st-3-billion-people-need-to-die-idUSKBN29Y20D

Unless I'm mistaken, he seems to focus on poor countries vs. OECD, which makes sense. 'Murica, Japan and most of western Europe already have tax incentives if not outright cash payments (Kindergeld in Germany, etc.) for having kids because they have the opposite problem of low fertility rates in their native population.

Last edited:
I think it's exactly what it looks like. Bill was hanging out with his pedo friend Epstein and they were having a lot of fun on Pedo Island...

Melinda knows but she won't testify against him for financial and security reasons.

The fact that Windows-based products are basically a prerequisite for modern living is probably one of the leading reasons people don't like him.
You're not making the point you think you're making.

Windows is one of the primary pieces of evidence that Gates is evil.

I think Apple and Google are far more sinister than a retired ex-ceo of M$. I get it, Gates is being primed to take over the reigns once Soros passes away. Everyone needs that bogie man.

Is there any proof he went on Lolita express? Tx.
I believe his name was on the flight records at least once. Biased fact checkers, funded by Bill Gates and his ilk claim it was just one time but others claim he flew on Epstein's plane multiple times.

Back