Not open for further replies.

irish_thug

Meme-Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
920x920.jpg

0pup62ld9wh61.jpg

I got a really irritated glare from my [redacted] for the way I literally laughed out loud at this, @Steve-French. I'm not even sure why it hit the way it did in that thread (probably the direct quote) but thank you. <45>

4yccr9.jpg

Per the poll, yes a post limit (for this sub-forum anyway) would definitely improve the quality of the discussion. Too much of what goes on here is people just staking out weak positions and only defending them through a war of attrition. If they can keep the responses going until the other person bails they can convince their ego that is was a victory. In a way, that shit’s just a biggest loser contest as people who have normal lives with real responsibilities can’t afford to spend that much time posting here.

I think I’ve averaged something like 3.5 posts a day on this site and that actually makes me feel embarrassed at the time I’ve wasted. There are many others who are averaging north of 30 posts a day. What kind of life is that and how could they possibly be contributing anything of value to the discussion?

Last edited:
Just bringing it up for discussion as others have brought it up.
Lol 99 Republicans posts whatever garbage they want all day.

1 person opposed them and it's all

"We need rules and structure"
"It's not fair"
" I'm gonna ignore"
" I can't stand seeing "fake news"

Not enough irony in the world :)

Its the perfect metaphor for modern day Republicans

It's fine when it's a partisan circle jerk but someone starts standing against that?

"It's gotta change"
"They gotta go"
"Why can't this place just be Michelle Obama penis memes" etc...

<Dany07>

so many "men" cant keep scrolling or stand to see an opposing viewpoint?
funny thing is in the last thread i cut my posting down like 80% and they STILL whine

it has nothing to do with how many posts i make ... its the fact i post at ALL..... and this place cant be a partisan haven

151507406_271290864363281_3513165954629260576_o.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back