Social Meme Thread v.86: Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

Deorum

Fuck Your Thots
@Black
Reaction score
You are the sum of all your ancestors.

*BIG LIKE*

Anybody knows if Deorum is doing good? He hasn't been here in a while.

He's doing great, been out in the wild-erness wild camping, hiking, fishing, hunting invasive hogs, snare trapping coyotes, rec/target shooting. The real "challenge" will be field dressing and processing a buck this fall, haven't done that shit in like 10 years. You know, even if civilization doesn't collapse - and it is absolutely going to - those are valuable skills to hone and a lot of fun anyway. I'm sort of fed up with (post)-modern society and being around people in general, Norse paganism also innately leads you to nature so I've decided to take action on that.

m1.jpg

@Denter

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m7.jpg

<{clintugh}>

mmr.jpg

(@HockeyBjj)

A lawyer I know of who has a great reputation recently got appointed as a judge. The crazy part: He's a white male.

I mean, can you imagine the meeting when he was selected?

His picture gets pulled out of an envelope. Chuckles in the room. "A white male? Oh this man better have cured cancer if you think we're going to elevate him to a judge!"

After satisfying themselves of his great accomplishments as a lawyer, the tone in the room turns to desperation: "Are we sure there isn't a black female half as qualified that we can appoint instead?"

Back