Merab to O’Malley: Please mention my name

Merab begging for O’Malley to sell a fight between them since he can’t

Worse than calling yourself the best in the world, but also beg to be on a Conor card since that’s the only way millions will ever see you.

Merab would still wrestle fuck the fuck out of omalley

Facts

A few triggered fanboys on here still upset Merab ran over Aldo and Yan.

Just give him tayum fam he'll get the hang of ting mans got dat A-Town hustle no disrespect but don't underestimate him my guy they be gettin' that bag out there in Georgia Merab mans just now gettin' woke to the game 🦌💯💰

I really don’t get how this new generation thinks it’s omalleys job to also build up his opponent. If Merab wants a title shot so bad, build it yourself.

What if it was the promotions job to promote the fighters?

1710376353292.jpeg

What if it was the promotions job to promote the fighters?

View attachment 1034536
I mean, if you want that real money, they always done it on their own. That’s why Mighty Mouse never got popular because he just wanted to fight and live in a cave. You can’t have big pay days and be a bore in every sense

Poor Merab, he doesn't understand how the game works, he should have immediately called him a cuck and asked to bang his wife or something, then jump on twitter and repeat the same shit over and over again, maybe visit some pubs and go punch some random old dudes in the face after getting shitfaced.

Merab got hurt by Cejudo BADLY standing up recently, if the gnome can get rocked by an even smaller gnome, O'malley puts his lights out. Then we will finally have the conversation thats been a long time coming. Merab was never that good
<Fedor23>

I Miss the day when contender who deserve title shot (Like Merab) actually got one.

back then there are maybe some underserved title shot and people who deserve it, didn't get one, but its not as bad as these day.

you almost expect good contender to not get title shot.

It gave Omalley slicker head movement... Interesting.
That's probley why Chito couldnt land on him

Nobody who pays for PPVs cares about Merab.
This is what I worry about. Whether you care about Merab or not, he is the legitimate next contender for O'Malley. If the UFC schedule anyone but Merab next for O'Malley, it will be complete corrupt bullshit.

O'malley did mention his name right there in the octagon afterwards
It's true,he did.

Merabs just trying to secure the bag. Sean was like wanting to move up, and merab was like eh maybe it i can't get the fight I really want.

Just give him tayum fam he'll get the hang of ting mans got dat A-Town hustle no disrespect but don't underestimate him my guy they be gettin' that bag out there in Georgia Merab mans just now gettin' woke to the game 🦌💯💰
on jah fr 💯 bluds out there sniffing crotch on demon time tho shits gotta stop highkey

Really interesting = in the first 10 minutes mark, Zahabi favors both Merab and Petr Yan over O'Malley after UFC 299.

Reactions: HHJ

Really interesting = in the first 10 minutes mark, Zahabi favors both Merab and Petr Yan over O'Malley after UFC 299.

That makes sense. Yan In a 5 rounder had a better chance than in their prior fight.

Back