Crime Methed Up Former Marine Kills 4, Including Infant

He thew or dropped the gun so tjefight was over.

Answer the question do you think the only reason he wasn't shot was because he was white?

Only? no. I do dispute the premise that he was following instructions. I think the officers were remarkably restrained, patient, and it was excellent police work. I see no explicit reason to suggest they'd be less remarkable based on the perps race.

However this is not a case of a man following instructions. It would be much easier to attribute this to good vs shitty police work than who does or doesn't follow orders.

Last edited:
This is clearly what would have happened if he werent white.

/s

But cases like Arbery and Floyd are unjustified no matter how villainous they're made out to be.

There are stats out there that are being egregiously misrepresented to mislead people; it isn't a difficult thing to do when so many people want to believe in that reality.

There's a huge demographic that earnestly believes it's all because black people are bad.

There are stats out there that are being egregiously misrepresented to mislead people; it isn't a difficult thing to do when so many people want to believe in that reality.

There's a huge demographic that earnestly believes it's all because black people are bad.

There are also stats and arguments that are completely ignored. I reposted the same list of stats in this thread that I gave you awhile back, and @RogerB08 just ignored it the same as you did. No one says "black people bad". They might argue that per capita they commit more violent crime, which is both true and a completely different position than the one you're grossly misrepresenting it as.

Your first sentence can basically apply to any political hot button topic of any kind, right or left.

There are also stats and arguments that are completely ignored. I reposted the same list of stats in this thread that I gave you awhile back, and @RogerB08 just ignored it the same as you did. No one says "black people bad". They might argue that per capita they commit more violent crime, which is both true and a completely different position than the one you're grossly misrepresenting it as.

Your first sentence can basically apply to any political hot button topic of any kind, right or left.

Lots of people say black people bad, especially on this forum. They just use dog whistles.

I thought I'd saved what you sent me so I could look over it carefully but I can't find it. Would you mind sending it to me in a PM?

He should have killed himself, of course. Or maybe go shoot up some violent gang members?? But yeah this person should have never been born and I’m sad they were. That’s how I feel about people that murder families they don’t know and children.

Kill an ex? Won’t excuse it, but there could be reasons.. Kill somebody that made you clean toilets before firing you as an inside office joke? Ok, you go to jail, but people need to not treat each other like that.. Kill a random family and/or children, your existence was pointless and your parents and ancestors are nothing and lead to garbage.

Last edited:
There is a place secured in the deepest pits of hell for child killers.

RIP to that family.

no there isn't.
there's no punishment to be had.
it's just childish to assume there's some afterlife reckoning. there ain't.

The guy said God told him to kill them so there might be a reward if there is a heaven.

Seriously, people who claim "god" speaks to them need to be locked away because they're not mentally stable.

The guy said God told him to kill them so there might be a reward if there is a heaven.

Seriously, people who claim "god" speaks to them need to be locked away because they're not mentally stable.

Every false prophet claims to have spoken to God. Even Moses, Jesus and Muhammed had to prove their worth to their people. So these cooks need to start turning water to wine or move along.

The problem is there is no systematic method to perfectly assess guilt. There's no way to let cases like this get the death penalty while setting everyone who is innocent free. Therefore if not executing the innocent is important to you, the logical conclusion is to not support the death penalty.

The answer is to only hand it out in certain cases, like this.

Only? no. I do dispute the premise that he was following instructions. I think the officers were remarkably restrained, patient, and it was excellent police work. I see no explicit reason to suggest they'd be less remarkable based on the perps race.

However this is not a case of a man following instructions. It would be much easier to attribute this to good vs shitty police work than who does or doesn't follow orders.

I would agree that played a big role in this outcome.

Regardless of this guy's mental problems, I don't believe in the death penalty by principle. While this guy is guilty, we know that some people who are sentenced to death are not. As long as we live in a society where even 1 innocent person is executed by the state, I don't believe in that sentence. I'd rather 100 serial killers spend their life in prison than the state execute one innocent person.

You sound strangely like a puritan. No offense, just an observation.

The problem is there is no systematic method to perfectly assess guilt.

No, there definitely is. There are plenty of cases where guilt is a 100% certainty. People have videotaped their crimes, admitted to it, and have their DNA all over the crime scenes. There is no room for any argument against their guilt. For instance, there is no question that a guy like Russel Williams(Canadian serial rapist/murderer) is guilty. There is zero doubt. Where it gets dicey, is a guilty verdict being considered final and conclusive in every case, including cases built entirely from circumstantial evidence, where there is room for reasonable doubt, even after the verdict has come down. For instance, I don't believe the Death Penalty should've been on the table for a guy like Scott Peterson, who is likely guilty, but still has room to make a case for his innocence.

I think there is a way to hand out death penalties to the 100% guilty people, while avoiding potential mistakes with others who are found guilty, but aren't in the same area of definitive guilt.

I can see the moral argument against the Death Penalty, and if that's why someone is against it, then fine. I think a middle ground can be found with the other argument though, and there are ways to avoid making mistakes while still handing it out to people who are without a shadow of a doubt 100% guilty. You don't need to get rid of it outright. They just need to adjust the standards to meet such a punishment, and they should be extremely high.

No, there definitely is. There are plenty of cases where guilt is a 100% certainty. People have videotaped their crimes, admitted to it, and have their DNA all over the crime scenes. There is no room for any argument against their guilt. For instance, there is no question that a guy like Russel Williams(Canadian serial rapist/murderer) is guilty. There is zero doubt. Where it gets dicey, is a guilty verdict being considered final and conclusive in every case, including cases built entirely from circumstantial evidence, where there is room for reasonable doubt, even after the verdict has come down. For instance, I don't believe the Death Penalty should've been on the table for a guy like Scott Peterson, who is likely guilty, but still has room to make a case for his innocence.

I think there is a way to hand out death penalties to the 100% guilty people, while avoiding potential mistakes with others who are found guilty, but aren't in the same area of definitive guilt.

I can see the moral argument against the Death Penalty, and if that's why someone is against it, then fine. I think a middle ground can be found with the other argument though, and there are ways to avoid making mistakes while still handing it out to people who are without a shadow of a doubt 100% guilty. You don't need to get rid of it outright. They just need to adjust the standards to meet such a punishment, and they should be extremely high.

If there is a way it certainly hasn't been implemented anywhere.

Back