Mexican gloves various brands

scarphe

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello all, long time lurker, so i guess this is weird first post, please feel free to delete if it breaks any forum rules.
First off I am an amateur muay thai fighter in Mexico, who simply loves the sport and may start mma shortly....
I am beginning to offer custom mexican gloves ( zepol, casanova, campeon hernandez etc) i can can also provide not custom as well ( cleto reyes, fire sport, morales etc). I can provide headgear as well of the same brands as well.
Here is my website
https://www.zeussportinggear.com/

I have started with four 16 ounce hybrid campeons but I can get the others brands as desired. and well as any color layout, please take the four as examples if you wish. you may also specify if you want a soft or dry hitting glove.

13775907_10209752965598879_8454953360520116618_n.jpg

13769510_10209752966158893_6148308099512675759_n.jpg

13813658_10209752966558903_7448761108315994891_n.jpg

13700035_10209752987119417_5436606780086419823_n.jpg

I hope to have some zepol gloves as well shortly. but please bare in mind I can probably find get any brand you wish.

Though not on the website yet, I offer custom shorts to go along with the gloves in any cut boxing, kickboxing or muaythai. a few examples:
13900229_10209862549978420_5313318415130944854_n.jpg

13873172_10209862550338429_3176745679913348211_n.jpg

I am always open to questions concerning any gear that you may want or if you have any questions concerning mexican boxing gear in general feel free to hit me up.

Thanks
Dorian

Hi scarphe, those campeon gloves really look nice. Just curious, which gloves do you like for hitting the heavy bag?

Hi scarphe, those campeon gloves really look nice. Just curious, which gloves do you like for hitting the heavy bag?
I use a softer and lighter weight campeon glove a 12 ounce. it works well no real problems. but that is just my opinion.

and thanks for your feed back on the gloves.

Just arrived Zepols Goat skin gloves
14502886_10210402430515096_3837089845316994890_n.jpg

14448943_10210402430915106_97754221356529583_n.jpg

I hope you like them.
and in about a week i will have a mexican made muay thai glove in both lace up and velcro.

Sorry to bump an old thread, But im a 39 yr old looking to have my 1st amateur fight at the end of the year, and im in the market for customizable Mexican gloves, Can somebody steer me in the right direction? I read some older threads that praised Juans gloves, but those were years ago and im not even sure if he makes gloves anymore, or if theres someone that has bought from him recently and their feedback on the gloves would be greatly appreciated. I already got a quote from Top boxer on the gloves im interested in, but Id really like to get a pair of Mexican gloves, I have 3 pairs of Everlast gloves that are Made and i like the Elite pro fight gloves the most when it comes to the fist im able to make and thumb placement.

Sorry to bump an old thread, But im a 39 yr old looking to have my 1st amateur fight at the end of the year, and im in the market for customizable Mexican gloves, Can somebody steer me in the right direction? I read some older threads that praised Juans gloves, but those were years ago and im not even sure if he makes gloves anymore, or if theres someone that has bought from him recently and their feedback on the gloves would be greatly appreciated. I already got a quote from Top boxer on the gloves im interested in, but Id really like to get a pair of Mexican gloves, I have 3 pairs of Everlast gloves that are Made and i like the Elite pro fight gloves the most when it comes to the fist im able to make and thumb placement.

Are you planning on using the gloves for your fight? The reason I ask is most promoters will make you wear the gloves they supply on the night rather than gloves you bring. (Depending on what country you're in, some countries don't care)

Are you planning on using the gloves for your fight? The reason I ask is most promoters will make you wear the gloves they supply on the night rather than gloves you bring. (Depending on what country you're in, some countries don't care)
Hey Bro, no just looking for some gloves to spar in.

Hey Bro, no just looking for some gloves to spar in.

New Sporting seems to be the way to go. But I'm no expert on mexican produced gloves. Sabas seems to be one to steer clear of right now though.

New Sporting seems to be the way to go. But I'm no expert on mexican produced gloves. Sabas seems to be one to steer clear of right now though.
Yessir. I agree, I owned 2 pairs of Sabas and wasnt crazy about them, the super softs aint nothing like winning. New Sporting has HORRIBLE customer service, i hit them up on FB and IG 3 days ago and no response. At this point im probably going to go with Top boxer. even though i love the look and feel of Mexican gloves:(

I just ordered some TM gloves to be made from Juan the other day. The last review of his TM gloves I think was in 2017 but I don't know if he still has the same supplier or not. I know that New Sporting made his gloves for awhile, not sure if that's still the case. His email is [email protected]

Thanks fellas, @Minowafanatic please do a review with pics when you get your, like You said last review was 2017. @dembones22 i thought about that also, was thinking of getting the ring to cage winning clones for the hand protection. decisions decisions LOL.

tenor.gif

the R2C C17s are very nice gloves

I won't be receiving the TM gloves for 4-6 weeks.

He sent me pics of these gloves he has in stock: https://postimg.cc/gallery/2qsb85jcg/
I've thought about getting both. But I also have 2 kids that box, not sure if I'm going to enter them in the National tournament in Reno later this month, and I need to get them gloves too so getting myself 2 pairs is kinda out the budget(if I go custom)

I currently have a well broken in pair of Rival RB1s that I've had for years that have held up extremely well, a pair of 18 oz Title pro Mex which I don't even wanna use because it has such a cheap feel to it. I let my kid use them once in awhile.

How is Juan to deal with?
Very good, he's helpful and quick to respond. His English is fairly good. I've only ordered once before from him, around 2014ish I think, and everything was fine with that transaction and I expect this one to be smooth too.

20180309_130927.jpg These are my favorite gloves when it comes to the fist I can make and thumb placement. Absolutely love these but they are pro fight gloves so my little guy uses these and my 11 yr old uses these in blue.

Very good, he's helpful and quick to respond. His English is fairly good. I've only ordered once before from him, around 2014ish I think, and everything was fine with that transaction and I expect this one to be smooth too.
Yooo I just realized you had Martinez as your default pic. My favorite fighter in recent history to go along with Iron Mike Chavez and sweet pea. I have a huge soft spot for Mayorga but I can't put him in the same sentence as those other guys.

Back