Social Mexico City Replaces Christopher Columbus Statue With Statue Of Indigenous Woman

Probably not him individually but it isn't this super advanced civilization. It's scale was bigger than some European cities but big whoop. This was around the 14th-16th century. Do you realize what Europe had built by then?
Justin curious.. how does it make you feel that brown Muslim moors had such an enormous impact on European civilization (I mean they basically taught you hygiene)

Last edited:
so many low key racists or supremacists in twr smh

Justin curious.. how does it make you feel that brown Muslim moors had such an enormous impact on European civilization (I mean they basically taught you hygiene)

Not sure who they had on impact on but I'm Cretan. Crete is the Minoan civilization and we predate everything else in Europe including the Greeks by quite a large margin. We had duplexes and flushable toilets/ sewage systems In 1400 BC.

I think you are trying to find racism as per the use of the word "brown Muslims" as if I give a shit what color they are.

Just curious but how does it feel to know that the Greeks had such an enormous impact on the entire world in quite literally every and any subject you can think of?

Any particular "indigenous woman", or is this another "they're all the same anyway, just put anybody who checks the box"?

How are a handful of emotionally unstable retards making hostages of entire countries?

Americans are no different. They threw a fit about an African American playing in the up coming Superman movie and batman beyond..

You know, not real people...but made up comic book characters lol.

This Pre-Columbian toy was unearthed in Veracruz Mexico

Pics from the American Museum of Natural History

https://www.amnh.org/content/downlo...ile/centralamerica_mexico_educators_guide.pdf

Mexico City is built atop the ruins of Tenochitlan, which itself was built in a swampy area; wheels aren't that good in jungle and swampy areas. I'd guess the pre-Columbian Americans tried out the wheel and didn't find it suitable for their enviroment. The Inuit / Eskimo didn't use the wheel either, preferring sleds instead.

This.

This is all leading toward the collapse of the United States and the West as a whole.

You can't discover a place where people already live dipshit.

Thats beside the point because he is still (arguably) the first european besides the vikings to discover and/or sail to America. Still quite an achievement.

But i dont agree with the part where the original poster you quoted said that european settlement was a net positive for the locals just because they had some advanced technology the europeans eventually shared with them.

Youd have to be insane to think that, look at the state of existence the natives are in today. And look at the hell they went through for 200 years in their own country. It makes the Palestine settlements look like childs play.

Not sure who they had on impact on but I'm Cretan. Crete is the Minoan civilization and we predate everything else in Europe including the Greeks by quite a large margin. We had duplexes and flushable toilets/ sewage systems In 1400 BC.

I think you are trying to find racism as per the use of the word "brown Muslims" as if I give a shit what color they are.

Just curious but how does it feel to know that the Greeks had such an enormous impact on the entire world in quite literally every and any subject you can think of?
Im aware of that & Ive always thought Greek history is fascinating so yea cool

Don’t have a problem with this actually considering how important indigenous ancestry is in the identity of the average Mexican, who like most Latin Americans, have a very definite sense of their ethnic and cultural Indigenous heritage. I wouldn’t expect non-Latinos to understand.

I myself am confirmed by DNA tests as having 10-11% indigenous ancestry by blood, besides cultural influences. And I’m of Puerto Rican descent. We place great importance on our native roots despite the fact that on average we have less indigenous blood than Mexicans.

So if nothing else I would assume, hope, that this is a sincere acknowledgment of their heritage as opposed to pandering to current political trends

Last edited:
Back