MF Doom(1971-2020)

RIP absolute legend of the game. KMD reunited in the skies I guess.

I know he lost his son a few years ago as well so this must be very hard on his wife.

Operation Doomsday is the shit imo.

I knew 2020 had one more piece of bullshit up it's sleeve.

Rip subrock as well.. brother,son...just fucked up.

ALL CAPS WHEN YOU SPELL THE MANS NAME-MF DOOM

Maan I use to be obsessed with this guy back in 2010/11ish I think still have his Nike SB collabo somewhere in my room.
RIP to the legend.
They made some doom wallabe’s also..the doom Nike’s are so ugly lol..but I bought two pair when they dropped just for the sake of it being doom..kept one and traded another..them shits are worth $$$$ now but I’d never sell.

Mm food and madvillainy will always be some of my favourite rap albums oat

They made some doom wallabe’s also..the doom Nike’s are so ugly lol..but I bought two pair when they dropped just for the sake of it being doom..kept one and traded another..them shits are worth $$$$ now but I’d never sell.

Idk I think they are actually pretty cool, wallabes look like something I can get for 10 bucks at a fleamarket.
I actually bought them and never wore them exactly for the reason of reselling them sometime in the future when the price goes up.
I think I bought them off some japanese sneakerhead back in 2010 for like 200ish bucks.
Just checked online you can sell them now for over 3000, that is crazy earlier this year they were 500 at most.

Idk I think they are actually pretty cool, wallabes look like something I can get for 10 bucks at a fleamarket.
I actually bought them and never wore them exactly for the reason of reselling them sometime in the future when the price goes up.
I think I bought them off some japanese sneakerhead back in 2010 for like 200ish bucks.
Just checked online you can sell them now for over 3000, that is crazy earlier this year they were 500 at most.
I almost jus got lucky and found a pair on OfferUp for $500. Was about to meet dude and he must of looked it up again cause he hit me back and was like wait nah nvrmd I’m good lol

I almost jus got lucky and found a pair on OfferUp for $500. Was about to meet dude and he must of looked it up again cause he hit me back and was like wait nah nvrmd I’m good lol

Man if he didn't look it up you would of scored the steal of a century, in 1 or 2 years might be able to sell it for 10 times the price.
Good on Ol'boy for looking it up but sucks for you.

Man if he didn't look it up you would of scored the steal of a century, in 1 or 2 years might be able to sell it for 10 times the price.
Good on Ol'boy for looking it up but sucks for you.
Lol yup. felt like I was about to get away with murder

— the post was from like 2 months back so they had been on there for awhile

Yeah the reseller market is crazy right now.. I could literally buy a car with all my doom merch/records alone...not that I would though.

Fuck I wish, dude has mad skills
Very cool guy, I saw him preform live at the vestax world championships about twenty years ago..a couple years ago I also saw him do a 45 set in Los Angeles..he’s very cool but the language barrier is there..mad skilled with 45 doubles.

Yeah the reseller market is crazy right now.. I could literally buy a car with all my doom merch/records alone...not that I would though.

Yeah If I didn't wear all my sneakers until they were completely beat I could make a fortune got 2 different 3 Jordan Cements, got a Nike SB tecate that goes for 3 times the price I bought it for back in 2010 and a couple of other jordans.
Might actually look into Sneaker restoring and sell some of them since nowadays I mostly wear sweatsuits and like some gazelle/black generic sneakers anyway.

He came to feed the childrens like Sally Struthers
After that, he's going back to Cali, where's the (love is)
Wilder than the Nile, hold power like the great pyramids of Giza, and stay leanin' like the tower of Pisa
Give him something he can feel that's soft to squeeza
Raw with the pen, and on the mic—off the hezza
Get shot off that wide-eyed talk
and if he had a pot he'd still piss on the sidewalk
Can't take the street out the street-person
Lookin' for the perfect beat, coercion into heat-burstin'

Very shocked and sad to read this. His music soundtracked parts of my life and they will always be associated with it. One of the best to do it. His music lives.

Back