Michael Bisping clowning Tyron Woodley

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Bisping is excellent on commentary but he enjoyed himself a little too much on Saturday. Needs to be on a bit more of a leash.

Tyron looked like he became someone’s dad overnight. So predictable and complacent. Like an older shorter OSP. Waiting for that one shot, fight after fight, waiting for that one big counter. Ridiculous
He's always been a bit more well rounded version of Josh Koscheck.

Legit just sits there with that predictable right hand, ready to go, just like Kos was.

Bisping is excellent on commentary but he enjoyed himself a little too much on Saturday. Needs to be on a bit more of a leash.
Him coupled with DC definitely brought the professionalism down. I like DC's style but you can't have 2 guys shooting the shit like that imo.

Him coupled with DC definitely brought the professionalism down. I like DC's style but you can't have 2 guys shooting the shit like that imo.
For sure, that is more suited to a pre/post show thing. There were points guys were putting together nice strikes or getting to interesting positions on the ground and DC or Ping would be midway through a topic so irrelevant.

Reactions: d2s
Woodley : goes to Bellator, fights Lima, retires.

Lol fuck Bisping. He has always been a dickhead. People just started finding him funny when he retired, cause his insults didn't matter, and an insult that doesn't matter is a joke.
He was also the worst champion ever, stopping Whittaker from a rightful 3 years of title reign.

For sure, that is more suited to a pre/post show thing. There were points guys were putting together nice strikes or getting to interesting positions on the ground and DC or Ping would be midway through a topic so irrelevant.
Agree totally. I think they can be the best combo but dunno if its producers or what need to reign em in. When they focus on the action they are very good. Bispings grappling insights are surprisingly informative.

Lol fuck Bisping. He has always been a dickhead. People just started finding him funny when he retired, cause his insults didn't matter, and an insult that doesn't matter is a joke.
He was also the worst champion ever, stopping Whittaker from a rightful 3 years of title reign.
You’re better when you’re pretending to be Chael. Who LOVES Bisping

Exactly. Always manages to work in a story about one of his own fights when he should be calling the action. Between that and “oh, look at this!” every 2 minutes, Bisping is by far the worst commentator the UFC has.
Nah, it reminds me of Bas Rutten. He says it charismatically lol.

Bisping finds a way to make it about himself when he tries to focus attention on others.

Bisping is the man. Brit humour is more subtle, is all. DC was getting rattled<45>

If Bisping could find a better rhythm on commentary keeps talking over people and then "go ahead Daniel" makes me cringe

I'm far from a Bisping fan, but he's definitely not the worst champion ever. In fact, he's not even the worst guy to ever hold the MW belt even. That distinction goes to the guy he beat to get the strap, Rockhold.

Say what you want about old man Hendo, at least Bisping managed to have a single title defense. Rockhold didn't even defend his title for 1 round before he was KOd by left hook Larry.

You’re better when you’re pretending to be Chael. Who LOVES Bisping
Fair enough. Just my opinion. I respect Chael's opinion, but I just can't bring myself to like bisping, especially with comments like these.

Tyron certainly hasn't had a good few years

Making some of the shittiest music known to man and getting completely embarrassed in the octagon

He wasn't wrong though. These guys tend to fall off a cliff somewhere between 35 and 40 and nothing ages as poorly as counter striking.

Back