Michael Bisping: "Make calf kicks illegal"

Interesting, since I remember a HUGE! percentage of MMA fans whining and crying about Jones oblique kick, and wanting to ban it yet it never had this type of affect in any of his fights.

Mike is a terrible commentator.

He also said to just walk forward to not get hit with it. Jimmy did that at the beginning of round 3 and got hit with a calf kick badly. Newsflash Mike, there are fighters out there that know how to fight backwards

I agree, without the calf kick Conor would have continued his destruction of Poirier.

Bisping a Conor nuthugger confirmed, someone que the GOAT H-bomb KO gif.

Also it wasn’t the calf kicks that KTFO Conor, it was dem hands.

This is MMA. It’s a technique that wins fights.

lol, no. And I say that as a Conor fan. Everyone will just have to adapt to them. We are not talking about a technique that is going to kill people.

And without punches Overeem would have kicked Ngannou's head off. What the hell is your point?

Cheap way to disable your opponent without feeling their full fury. It's very low risk and no skill too.

Conor was on track to unleashing a hell on Poitier the likes of which we've never seen, but the fans didn't get to see it.

Better to ban it and encourage actual fighting.

Cheap way to disable your opponent without feeling their full fury. It's very low risk and no skill too.

Conor was on track to unleashing a hell on Poitier the likes of which we've never seen, but the fans didn't get to see it.

Better to ban it and encourage actual fighting.
<DisgustingHHH>

Would you be in favor of banning calf kicks if overtime we just see every other fight end with a calf injury? Who wants to see that ?

Bisping didn't want to watch the ultimate calf kicking championships

Back