Michael Jackson vs Prince

Whose music would you save?

• Total voters
From his songs, to the way he lived his life. Prince is one of my favorite artists of all time. Truly an inspiration for me.

This is kind of a landslide victory for MJ for me. I tried to get into Prince's music several times but I can't. Honestly I don't know how he got so successful in the 80's as I only like a couple of his 90's songs and not even too much.

Michael on the other hand, has a bunch of songs in different eras of his career that I really like.

MJ

Prince

My fave of Prince lol. Holds up way better than the other TCS skits.

I'd go with Prince, but I don't really get why people constantly compare the two. Great artists in their own right.

Prince is a guy I want to love but none of his music really does it for me. MJ has jams for days

Prince for me. A much bigger catalog despite a shorter career span

The only think that I know about Prince

Michael Jackson like a motherfucker.

I hardly know any princes shit and definitely dont love any of them.

I can hum a shit ton of Jacksons songs, even going back to the Jackson 5. Hes just that good.

Don't like either. But if I did, I would probably engage in a very serious discussion as to why one of the two were better and try to convince myself that art and taste is on my side.

I'd go with Prince, but I don't really get why people constantly compare the two. Great artists in their own right.
I guess people will always compare because both are black, extremely big in the 80s, even had a rivalry and both end up being Jehovah's Witnesses later in their life

Two amazing musicians but if I have to choose then it's MJ.

I'd go with Prince everytime. Wrote all his own stuff. One of the best guitarists of his generation. Incredible dancer. Not a pedophile.

Amazing that Prince is the "normal" one of the two.

I hate to go with MJ, what with all the kiddy fucking and all, but he get's my vote.

I really like 4-5 Prince songs, but generally I find his music is the kind I admire more than I enjoy.

Michael Jackson is better but I like Prince more.

Prince is a guy I want to love but none of his music really does it for me. MJ has jams for days

I was that way with Prince for a long time, then one day it clicked and now he's one of my favorite artists.

Michael Jackson is a disgusting pedophile so his music ought to be boycotted by all decent people.

Prince by a mile his music has way more of a funky feel.

Also he was doing what every rock star should do and bang all the hottest ladies.

MJ has one of the best covers of all time in Ain't No Sunshine. I only knew of the Bill Withers version but young MJ kills it.

MJ is easily in my top 2 favorite singers along with Bill Withers

Back