Social Michael Moore Predicts Doomsday Virus Scenario for MAGA Nation: ‘Many of You Are Going to Die’

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know the link is from breitbart but seriously? this guy is still talking nonsense? i never liked Michael Moore after what happened in 2016 how he quickly felt towards back to Hillary. A interesting point this article brings up is how Moore never mentions the spiking cases of Covid in New York and California.

A ridicules statement that Moore made.
“In all the places that voted for Trump, people are dropping like flies.”
If that is indeed the case then why has New York City has imposed its second lockdown order? i dont recall New York City voting for Trump for that matter.

This Moore guy is a weird person.

Michael Moore Predicts Doomsday Virus Scenario for MAGA Nation: ‘Many of You Are Going to Die’
The filmmaker said that demographic changes in the country means a Democratic majority in perpetuity. “You’ll never be able to catch up. That’s just a fact.”

He advised conservatives to give in and accept their fate as a permanent minority. “Don’t you want to make your peace with it now?” he asked. “You’re going to have to obey the laws we enact.”

Can the left even stomach this tub o lard anymore?

Don't know anybody on the left that likes Michael Moore or even believes all his bullshit.
He is about as useless as Ben Shaprio

I do believe the voting in America against Trump was just a vote against Trump. If that is the case the conservatives could comeback with a win in 2024. Knowing should Biden/Harris start another middle eastern war will be the worst possible case let alone if they go ahead with the green energy polices as well. Let alone in a virus crisis.

But these statements from Moore are just ridiculous.

Surprised this fat guy is still alive.

RD2xdZO.gif

Top 10 states per capita Covid deaths

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Louisiana
Rhode Island
Mississippi
North Dakota
South Dakota
Illinois

looks pretty bi partisan to me

what’s wild is each of those states, more than 1 out of a thousand total residents living there died of covid this year. That’s just crazy. Of the entire population even those who’ve never gotten covid, this one virus killed 1 out of every thousand of them. New York and New Jersey are close to 1 out of every 500.

Man, good for Michael Moore.

And what I mean by that is that he's somehow dodged the Reaper so far, because his heart is working on borrowed time.

This guy:

3500.jpg

Is telling others that they're going to die? Mike...buddy...you are a MASSIVE coronary looking for a place to happen.

Lol @ thinking demographic changes will mean permanent Democrat leadership. Politics is dynamic, it's constantly auto-correcting. The left is insane, toxic, censorious and is completely obsessed with race. It wouldn't be hard at all to morph the Republican platform to counter them. The best take-downs of the left always come from classic liberals.

Holy shit, Michael Moore is still alive?

<TheWire1>

He probably should have looked that up first. Top 4 in deaths/capita are NJ, NY, MA, and CT. 8 of the top 12 in deaths/capita are blue states, and Trump only won 2 of the top 10 in total deaths as well, and those 2 states(Florida and Texas) aren't even in the top 15 per capita.

Last edited:
That fat old shit would be best to start worrying about his own health.

The left is insane, toxic, censorious and is completely obsessed with race.

Unlike what the right has become over the past four years under Trump "the left" in America is not monolithic and this take is just a cheap caricature.

Michael Moore would go into cardiac arrest if he had to walk up a flight of stairs.

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Louisiana
Rhode Island
Mississippi
North Dakota
South Dakota
Illinois

what’s wild is each of those states, more than 1 out of a thousand total residents living there died of covid this year. That’s just crazy. Of the entire population even those who’ve never gotten covid, this one virus killed 1 out of every thousand of them. New York and New Jersey are close to 1 out of every 500.
Yes, COVID is what actually killed all of them :rolleyes:

New Jersey
New York
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Louisiana
Rhode Island
Mississippi
North Dakota
South Dakota
Illinois

At a glance, North and South Dakota gotta be fucking up bad to crack the top 10 considering their population density.

Back