Michael Page, Jack Della Maddalena or Ian Garry - Out of these guys, who has the best chance of being a WW champ?

Out of these guys, who has the best chance of being a WW champ?

• Total voters
images

Neither has a title shot booked.

If they were fighting Edwards next week: tbh low chance on all of em. Take your pick. I would say MVP just cause he can outstrike Edwards and catch him with something nasty maybe once in every five tries

He really is teetering on hype that doesn't match his skillset.

I get it that the Neal fight was hella fun to watch but people have really been in denial that it seriously exposed some of his weaknesses in boxing range. The wonderboy win couldn't tell us anymore about it because he went straight for Wonderboy's weak grappling in that fight. Leon is a no weaknesses type of fighter, so it's gonna be interesting.

Even in the wonderboy fight, he struggled more taking down an old wonderboy than belal or burns did, granted once he got a good position he did get the finish.

These are all interesting matchups

NOW CAN WE GET LEON FUCKING BOOKED SO WE GET TO SEE

And when he gets booked don't make it fucking September or some shit. This dude fights once every blue moon god dammit

Shavkat is probably getting champ next and out of all the newer 170s, only Sean Brady has above a 10% chance to beat him

I would say Garry, but he has to fight someone ranked higher to compare to JDM. JDM had that crazy close fight with Basil. And the bout with Burns that he was on the verge of losing. Being able to get those wins is great, but he didn't look great in either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back