News .

This should come as a surprise to nobody who knows the band and is a fan of their music. There are tons of old articles about Mick's gayness. If you look closely at their videos, you can see a ton of gayness oozing from Mick, especially in certain videos, like the one where he rides a giant, inflatable, penis, or the one where he dresses up in sexually ambiguous clothing with eyeliner and makeup, while Charlie Watts rolls his eyes at what a queer Mick is. There are tons of clues, like in the song "Sparks Will Fly" off the Voodoo Lounge album where he talks about wanting to "fuck" his lover in the "sweet ass." I mean, come on. Anyone who has listened to the Stones and knows what they are about knows that Mick is a gay motherfucker. I didn't want to take the time to post all the vids, but here is the one where Mick rides a giant, inflatable, penis towards the end.

This should come as a surprise to nobody who knows the band and is a fan of their music. There are tons of old articles about Mick's gayness. If you look closely at their videos, you can see a ton of gayness oozing from Mick, especially in certain videos, like the one where he rides a giant, inflatable, penis, or the one where he dresses up in sexually ambiguous clothing with eyeliner and makeup, while Charlie Watts rolls his eyes at what a queer Mick is. There are tons of clues, like in the song "Sparks Will Fly" off the Voodoo Lounge album where he talks about wanting to "fuck" his lover in the "sweet ass." I mean, come on. Anyone who has listened to the Stones and knows what they are about knows that Mick is a gay motherfucker. I didn't want to take the time to post all the vids, but here is the one where Mick rides a giant, inflatable, penis towards the end.

Using that logic a lot of rock stars would be gay motley crue was basically trans.

R.bf6d4ddc86d4fbe580be78fe7bbdecf9

Dudes Bi.
Rumours of Bowie and him being caught in bed

Not shocking or worth caring about really

Plus your that rich and famous, decadence comes. Especially when they were booming in the beginning of big drug culture starting

Back