Crime Mike Lindell on a mission from God to over turn 2020 election

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ords-to-explain-affinity-for-trump/ar-AALdLQT
These guys were also on a mission from God.
The-Blues-Brothers.gif

I am glad God is concerned with the important stuff like making Trump President in August. God is Trusting the process. God knows the Storm is coming.
I believe in God and find it shameful these hucksters invoke his name, to grift the Rubes.
I love the Trump Whack Pack. They never fail to deliver the Lolz.
Rudy, Drunk chick from Applebee's, Lady Kraken, Crazy Ass Lin Wood, Tucker Carlson and Pillow Guy.
What gets me is the Trump Whack Pack, actually draw crowds to their speeches. I thought the Trump grift would be winding down, but I guess the Rubes still have so money, to be gotten.

I was just reading the article about how Trump wanted to use his DOJ to silence SNL and Kimmel, after an SNL episode triggered him bigly. This paragraph was near the end:

"And in the years since 2019, Trump has not lost his interest in casually monitoring or denouncing the American late-night comics who he feels have been mean to him. Trump will take the time to do this even when he’s consumed with following the ongoing, conspiracy-theory-fueled efforts to show that Trump won the 2020 election that he clearly lost to Joe Biden. In an interview early this month, MyPillow CEO and diehard Trump ally Mike Lindell told The Daily Beast that the ex-president recently called the MAGA pillow magnate to congratulate him for appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and for sticking it to the anti-Trump talk show host."

LOL!

If anyone tells you that we reward the best and brightest, you need only point to this guy to explain the randomness of economic success.

I doubt he's the first guy who wanted a different type of pillow, lol.

He said he left the meeting believing Trump would be "the greatest president in history." The audience then cheered loudly.

These people are literally cultists at this point.

If anyone tells you that we reward the best and brightest, you need only point to this guy to explain the randomness of economic success.

I doubt he's the first guy who wanted a different type of pillow, lol.
lol that's almost exactly what I wrote in another thread. Mike Lindell is worth something like $300 million. If anyone insists we really live in a meritocratic society, just point to him.

Hard hitting important stories in a pandemic ... nice

I thought the Trump grift would be winding down, but I guess the Rubes still have so money, to be gotten.
Just wait to see if shit hits the fan with the NY investigations. The playbook will be the same. "It's a witch hunt! They tried with Russia, Russia, Russia and the they tried with my perfect phone call and now they're trying because of some clerical error! We can't let them win! Together we'll make America great again! DONATE NOW!"

Hard hitting important stories in a pandemic ... nice
Some would say it is considering the potential implications that if the GOP figures out a way to make a large portion of its base believe the lie that the election was stolen and with the increase in online chatter that under the Constitution, the people have a duty to take up arms against an illegal government. It puts a lot of perspective on what is happening.

Seems like a good dude. Cant hate on a guy trying to make a living helping people sleep.

He's a marketing guy. If this keeps him in the news with his customer base he will keep beating that drum. Whether he is right or not is another story.

I do know the election was rigged with the MSM, BIG TECH, and Bureaucracies all aligning to favor Biden and hurt Trump. The U.S. populace was lied to, information was withheld, and censorship happened. It was un-American and every honest American should be concerned.

A poll came out that if people that voted Biden knew about hunters laptop a 5% swing would have happened in Trump's favor. Who knows how much Trump could have won by if we had honest players in the MSM, BIG TECH, and Bureaucracies?

Did the Democrats cheat on the ballots? We don't know because the audits do not match signatures to ballots.

The ballot harvesting, drop boxes, un-requested mail in ballots, and ballots received after legal deadlines all should have never happened.

When people are not cool with the 2020 elections, they have every right to be on many levels.

He's a marketing guy. If this keeps him in the news with his customer base he will keep beating that drum. Whether he is right or not is another story.

I do know the election was rigged with the MSM, BIG TECH, and Bureaucracies all aligning to favor Biden and hurt Trump. The U.S. populace was lied to, information was withheld, and censorship happened. It was un-American and every honest American should be concerned.

A poll came out that if people that voted Biden knew about hunters laptop a 5% swing would have happened in Trump's favor. Who knows how much Trump could have won by if we had honest players in the MSM, BIG TECH, and Bureaucracies?

Did the Democrats cheat on the ballots? We don't know because the audits do not match signatures to ballots.

The ballot harvesting, drop boxes, un-requested mail in ballots, and ballots received after legal deadlines all should have never happened.

When people are not cool with the 2020 elections, they have every right to be on many levels.
{<jordan}

People can not handle losing. Imagine a guy you thought should be on Mt Rushmore, loses to a Joe Biden that has lost at least 10 MPH off his fastball. I would be making up shit also to justify my beliefs in Donny.
Donny would have been cool losing to Shillary, but his ego could not take losing to Biden. I find it fucking hilarious, how sore of a loser Donny, is, when his life has been filled with L's.

People can not handle losing. Imagine a guy you thought should be on Mt Rushmore, loses to a Joe Biden that has lost at least 10 MPH off his fastball. I would be making up shit also to justify my beliefs in Donny.
Donny would have been cool losing to Shillary, but his ego could not take losing to Biden. I find it fucking hilarious, how sore of a loser Donny, is, when his life has been filled with L's.

It's alright to lose if you had a fair competition. We didn't have that... and I shared why, but I see you couldn't address those points. You went with the generic head stuffing into the sand move.... because the ends justify the means to people like you.

Back